- Title:People Are People (Different Mix)
- Style:Leftfield, Synth-pop
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1728 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1765 megabytes
- Size WMA version1786 megabytes
- Formats:AUD ADX TTA FLAC MOD MIDI MPC
PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE" was written by Martin Gore, and the B side "IN YOUR MEMORY" was written by Alan Wilder. DEPECHE MODE have just returned from a European tour and will be starting work on a new album. People Are People" (Different Mix) 07:11, Produced by Depeche Mode and Daniel Miller. Tonmesiter - Gareth Jones. Engineered by John Fryer. In Your Memory" (Slik Mix) 08:12, Produced by Depeche Mode and Daniel Miller. Engineered by Trigger. Recorded and mixed at Aosis Studios, London. People Are People" (On-USound Mix) 07:30, Remix by Adrian Sherwood. In Your Memory" (Original 7" Versions) 04:01, Written-By A. Wilder.
People Are People is a Depeche Mode compilation album released in North America by Sire Records on 2 July 1984. Sire sensed it needed a new approach in its release policy since the band's 1983 effort Construction Time Again had failed to chart in the US. Two of the nine tracks were new to the American audience: the latest single "People Are People" and "Now, This Is Fun", the B-side of the non-American 7" "See You"
Find this Pin and more on Depeche Mode by Antonia Berenyi. Vinyl Cd. Vintage Records. Rare Vinyl Records Vinyl Cd Vintage Records Depeche Mode Albums Tour Posters Lps Album Covers Time Capsule Music Videos. Saved by. Antonia Berenyi.
Produced by Depeche Mode, Gareth Jones & Daniel Miller. Album People Are People. People Are People Lyrics.
A. People Are People (Different Mix). Engineer – Gareth JonesWritten-By – . A similar UK version pressed by MVS (Record Pressing) Ltd. can be found here: Depeche Mode - People Are People (Different Mix). A: (Grabbing Hands/Sonet) Recorded & mixed at Hansa Studios, Berlin. B: (RCA Music) Recorded & mixed at Aosis Studios, London.
Depeche Mode - All Official Videos. Zobrazit/skrýt více obsahu. 03 Depeche Mode - Never Let Me Down (Split Mix).
Depeche Mode People are People-101 ( Live at the Pasadena Rose Bowl). play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Depeche Mode People Are People (Some Great Reward, 1984). Depeche Mode People Are People ( Fisso & Spark remix ).
People Are People (Different Mix), Maxi Single by Depeche Mode out on Mute in 1984. Tracklist: A - People Are People (Different Mix) B - In Your Memory (Slik Mix).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||People Are People (Different Mix)
Recorded By [Tonmeister] – Gareth JonesWritten-By – M.L. Gore*
|B1||People Are People (On--USound)
Engineer – Trigger Remix – Adrian SherwoodWritten-By – M.L. Gore*
|B2||In Your Memory (Slik Mix Edit)
Engineer – Trigger Written-By – Alan Wilder
- Manufactured By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Distributed By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Published By – Sonet Records & Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – RCA Music
- Recorded At – Hansa Tonstudios
- Mixed At – Hansa Tonstudios
- Recorded At – Aosis Studios
- Mixed At – Aosis Studios
- Edited At – Blackwing Studios
- Pressed By – Capitol Records-EMI Of Canada Limited
- Pressed By – Quality Records Limited
- Engineer – John Fryer
- Producer – Daniel Miller, Depeche Mode
NotesBullseye logo is from Capitol-EMI
Variations of labels
1) "SIRE" to the upper right of SIRE logo and black long copyright (with no ®).
2) "SIRE ®" to the upper right of SIRE logo and red long copyright. Also comes with gold stamped promo at back sleeve
3) "SIRE ®" under the SIRE logo and black long copyright
4) "SIRE ®" to the upper right of SIRE logo and black long copyright (This one)
5) "SIRE ®" to the upper right of SIRE logo and black long copyright with letter Q below the catalogue number
Manufactured and distributed by WEA Music of Canada Ltd. , a Warner Communications Company. © 1984 Sire Records Company. ℗ 1984 Sire Records Company. Printed in Canada.
Track A recorded & mixed at Hansa Studios, Berlin.
Tracks B1, B2 recorded & mixed at Aosis Studios, London.
Edited at Blackwing Studios, London.
Tracks A, B1 published by Sonet Records And Publishing Ltd. All rights Adm. in the U.S. & Canada by Warner-Tamerlane Pub. Corp. BMI. (P) 1984 Sire Records Company.
Track B2 published by RCA Music. (P) 1984 Sire Records Company.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A): 92-02140 A1 [bullseye logo] G.Z. QU
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B): 92-02140 B2 .D.
|7 BONG 5||Depeche Mode||People Are People (7", Single)||Mute||7 BONG 5||UK||1984|
|92 92217||Depeche Mode||People Are People (7", Single, Promo)||Sire, Mute||92 92217||Canada||1984|
|NEW-9249||Depeche Mode||People Are People (7", Single)||New York Records||NEW-9249||Philippines||1984|
|101897||Depeche Mode||People Are People (7", Single)||Mute, Vogue||101897||France||1984|
|CD BONG 5, CDBONG 5, 5016025630059||Depeche Mode||People Are People (CD, Single, RE)||Mute, Mute, Labels, Virgin||CD BONG 5, CDBONG 5, 5016025630059||Europe||2004|