Album · 2005 · 13 Songs. Famous Soprano Arias Karola Agay. Listen on Apple Music. 11. La forza del destino – Leonora (4th Act).
Aria: The Opera Album. Sophie Koch, Antoni. assenet: Werther. Cecilia Bartoli, Dieg. t. Petersburg. Quella Fiamma: Arie Antiche.
Listen free to Various Artists – Soprano Love Arias: 50 Must-Have Opera Classics (The Tales of Hoffmann, Act II: "Schöne Nacht, du Liebesnacht" (Barcarolle), La traviata, Act I: "E strano! E strano!" (Violetta's Aria) and more). 50 tracks (). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Turandot, Act I: "Signore ascolta" (Liu's Aria) - Ilona Tokody, Hungarian State Opera Orchestra & Andras Mihaly.
Eva Marton, Sylvia Sass, Ilona Tokody.
Singer: Ilona Tokody. Title: Soprano Opera Arias. Short-info: Label: Boots – DDD 142 Series: Classical Collection – Type: CD, Compilation Country: UK Date of released: 1988 Category: Classical Style: Romantic, Opera. Ilona Tokody - Soprano Opera Arias RAR archive MP3 format. 1293 downloads at 53 mb/s. Ilona Tokody - Soprano Opera Arias RAR archive FLAC format. 1324 downloads at 43 mb/s.
Sylvia Sass (born 12 July 1951) is a Hungarian operatic soprano who has sung leading roles both in her native country and internationally. Born in Budapest, Sass studied at Franz Liszt Academy of Music in Budapest with Ferenc Révhegyi. She made herprofessional debut at the Hungarian State Opera, as Frasquita in Bizet's Carmen, in 1971. The following year, she appeared at the Sofia National Opera, as Violetta in La traviata, and during the 1974-75 season at the Salzburg Festival singing Mozart in concert
Play full-length songs from Sass, Sylvia: Soprano Arias by Sylvia Sass on your phone, computer and home audio system with Napster. Sass, Sylvia: Soprano Arias.
By Ilona Tokody, András Mihály. Ma dall' arido (Amelia) - Giuseppe Verdi, Hungarian State Opera Orchestra, 7:450:30.
|1||–Verdi*||Aida - 'Qui Radames Verrà'||6:30|
|2||–Verdi*||The Force Of Destiny - 'Pace, Pace, Mio Dio'||5:10|
|3||–Verdi*||A Masked Ball - 'Ecco L'Orrido Campo'||7:35|
|4||–Verdi*||Don Carlo - 'Tu Che La Vanità'||8:15|
|5||–Puccini*||La Bohème - 'Sì Mi Chiamano Mimi'||4:36|
|6||–Puccini*||Suor Angelica - 'Senza Mamma'||4:40|
|7||–Puccini*||Madama Butterfly - 'Un Bel Dì, Vedremo'||4:15|
|8||–Puccini*||Tosca - 'Vissi D'Arte'||3:08|
|9||–Puccini*||Turandot - 'Signore, Ascolta'||2:08|
|10||–Puccini*||La Rondine - 'Che Il Bel Sogno'||2:44|
|11||–Puccini*||Gianni Schicchi - 'O Mio Babbino Caro'||2:32|
|12||–Cilea*||Adriana Lecouvreur - 'Ecco, Respiro Appena'||3:21|
|13||–Cilea*||Adriana Lecouvreur - 'Poveri Fiori'||3:28|
|14||–Tchaikovsky*||Eugene Onegin - Tatiana's Letter Scene||12:57|
- Exclusive Retailer – Boots
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hungaroton
- Copyright (c) – The Boots Company Plc Nottingham England
- Pressed By – Disctronics S
- Conductor [Uncredited] – András Mihály (tracks: 1 to 11), Ádám Medveczky (tracks: 12 to 14)
- Liner Notes – Michael Yarrow*
- Orchestra [Uncredited] – Budapest Symphony Orchestra (tracks: 12 to 14), Hungarian State Opera Orchestra (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Soprano Vocals – Ilona Tokody (tracks: 1 to 11), Sylvia Sass (tracks: 12 to 14)
- Silver label / black text
- Classical Collection logo (at 12 o'clock)
- SPARS Code / "Made in England" / "M.C.P.S." (at 3 o'clock)
- Summary Title / "Total playing time 70:19" (at 6 o'clock)
- ℗ 1988 Hungaroton / © 1988 The Boots Company PLC, Nottingham, England / Catalog Number (at 9 o'clock)
- 4 pages (folded)
- Front cover: Total time 70:19 / SPARS Code / Classical Collection logo
- Pages 2 & 3: Programme Notes (English only) © 1988 Conifer Records Limited
- Page 3:
--- Compact Disc System Description
--- "This compilation ℗ 1988 Hungaroton © 1988 The Boots Company PLC Nottingham England"
- Page 4:
--- Other Classical Collection releases
--- Catalog Number (bottom left)
--- "MADE IN ENGLAND" (bottom left)
- Full tracklist and timings / composer and performer details
- TOTAL TIME 70:19
- "The Classical Collection Exclusive to Boots"
- "This compilation ℗ 1988 Hungaroton"
- "© 1988 The Boots Company PLC Nottingham England"
- "An original digital recording"
- "MCPS" (Rights Society)
- Catalog Number (bottom left) / Barcode (bottom right)
Tracks 1 to 11 originally released on CD as Hungaroton HCD 12478 (LP equivalent: SLPD 12478)
Tracks 12 to 14 originally released on CD as Hungaroton HCD 12901 (LP equivalent: SLPD 12901)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 5014505003423
- Matrix / Runout: S DDD 142 01
- Rights Society: M.C.P.S.
- SPARS Code: DDD