God Shuffled His Feet is the second album by the Crash Test Dummies, released in 1993. It features their most popular single, "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm". The cover art superimposes the band members' faces over the figures of Titian's painting Bacchus and Ariadne. It was their most successful album commercially.
Lyrics to "God Shuffled His Feet" song by Crash Test Dummies: After seven days He was quite tired so God said: "Let there be a day Just for picnics, with wine. Crash Test Dummies Lyrics. album: "God Shuffled His Feet" (1993). God Shuffled His Feet Afternoons And Coffeespoons Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm In The Days Of A Caveman Swimming In Your Ocean Here I Stand Before Me I'll Think I'll Disappear Now How Does A Duck Know?
Complete sua coleção de Crash Test Dummies.
God Shuffled His Feet Afternoons and Coffespoons Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm In the Days of the Caveman Swimming In Your Ocean Here I Stand Before Me I Think I'll Disappear Now How Does a Duck Know When I Go Out With Artists The Psychic Two Knights and Maidens -. God Shuffled His Feet -. D. Bm. After seven days, he was. The people sipped their wine, and what with So he said once there was a boy, who. The people sat wait ing out on their.
All about Crash Test Dummies. God Shuffled His Feet. Afternoons & Coffeespoons. only publishes for promotional use and/or for press use images, as delivered and/or authorized by record labels, press offices, promotional agencies; only resorts to degraded images as part of its information feed.
Thanks to Jerry Harrison's remarkably clear and focused production, Crash Test Dummies' second album became a surprise hit. Apart from the relatively concise pop smarts of the singles "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm" and "Afternoons and Coffeespoons," God Shuffled His Feet isn't all that different from the band's first album.
More By Crash Test Dummies. See All. The Ghosts That Haunt Me.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||God Shuffled His Feet
Guitar [Synthesized] – Adrian Belew
|2||Afternoons & Coffeespoons
Backing Vocals – Karry Nation
|3||Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
Recorded By [Drums, Bass, Piano, Guitars] – Dave Vartanian*
|4||In The Days Of The Caveman||3:42|
|5||Swimming In Your Ocean
Recorded By [Drums, Bass] – Dave Vartanian*
|6||Here I Stand Before Me||3:07|
|7||I Think I'll Disappear Now||4:52|
|8||How Does A Duck Know?||3:42|
|9||When I Go Out With Artists||3:44|
|11||Two Knights And Maidens||3:24|
Piano – Brad Roberts
- Recorded At – Music Head Recording
- Recorded At – DV Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Music Canada Inc.
- Copyright (c) – BMG Music Canada Inc.
- Pressed By – Sonopress – H-6338
- Recorded At – Mindscape
- Mixed At – Music Head Recording
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Distributed By – BMG
- Published By – Polygram International Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Door Number Two Music
- Published By – Dummies Productions, Inc.
- A&R – David Bendeth
- Artwork [Cover Imagery Based On] – Titian*
- Backing Vocals, Piano, Keyboards, Accordion – Ellen Reid
- Bass, Synthesizer [Bass] – Dan Roberts
- CGI Artist [Digital Imaging Interior] – Chris Chuckry, Digital Chameleon, Image Color
- Design, Art Direction – Kevin Mutch
- Drums – Larry Beers (tracks: 2, 4, 9)
- Drums, Percussion – Michel Dorge
- Edited By [Digital] – Patrick Murphy
- Engineer – Dan Harjung
- Engineer [Assistant] – Trevor Sadler
- Mandolin, Harmonica – Benjamin Darvill
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Tom Lord-Alge
- Painting [Band Portrait Paintings] – Wayne Littlejohn
- Photography By – Larry Glawson
- Photography By [Cover Imagery Based On] – Erich Lessing
- Producer – Crash Test Dummies, Jerry Harrison
- Recorded By [Additional Keyboard Overdubs] – Tommy Lipnick
- Written-By, Lead Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Guitar – Brad Roberts
NotesThe majority of this album was recorded at Music Head Recording in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
The drums, bass, piano, and guitars on "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm", and the drums and bass on "Swimming In Your Ocean" were recorded at DV Productions in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Some additional keyboard overdubs were recorded at Mindscape in Chicago, Illinois.
The material for this album was first demoed at God Of Thunder Studios.
Mixed at Music Head Recording.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York.
Published by Polygram International Publishing, Inc. / Door Number Two Music (ASCAP) / Dummies Productions, Inc., (SOCAN).
Cover imagery based on "Bacchus And Adriadne" by Titian, National Gallery, London.
℗ & © 1993 BMG Music Canada, Inc.
Distributed by BMG.
Printed in Germany.
This version has a silver/solid center mould hub, an, almost identical, version exists that has a clear central mould hub: God Shuffled His Feet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 743211653121
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI L024
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2, 5, 6): none
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, 2, 3, 6): SONOPRESS H-6338/4321165312 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): SONOPRESS H-6338/4321165312 D
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): SONOPRESS H-6338/4321165312 B1
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0754
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0757
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0764
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 0779
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5, 6): IFPI 0718
- Label Code: LC 3484
- Rights Society: BIEM GEMA
- Price Code (F): BM 650
|74321-16531-2||Crash Test Dummies||God Shuffled His Feet (CD, Album, RE, All)||Arista, BMG||74321-16531-2||US||1996|
|74321-16531-2||Crash Test Dummies||God Shuffled His Feet (CD, Album)||Arista, BMG||74321-16531-2||Argentina||1994|
|74321-20152-2||Crash Test Dummies||God Shuffled His Feet (CD, Album)||RCA, Bertelsmann Music Group||74321-20152-2||UK||1993|
|35 263 3||Crash Test Dummies||God Shuffled His Feet (CD, Album, Club)||Arista||35 263 3||Germany||1993|
|74321 16531 4||Crash Test Dummies||God Shuffled His Feet (Cass, Album)||Arista, BMG||74321 16531 4||Europe||1993|