- Style:Contemporary Jazz
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1477 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1761 megabytes
- Size WMA version1204 megabytes
- Formats:DXD RA DTS WAV AAC VOX APE
The Catholics – Gondola. Label: Rufus Records (2) – RF072. Matrix, Runout: UNIVERSAL :ANZ RF072 02 GONDOLA TECHNICOLOR L285. Mastering SID Code: IFPI L285. Mould SID Code: IFPI 4640.
Musician: The Catholics. Info: Label: Bugle Records – BUG006 Type: CD, Album Country: Australia Date of released: 2006 Category: Jazz Style: Contemporary Jazz. Gondola (CD, Album). Download The Catholics - Gondola. Related flac albums: Ernest Ellis - Hunting.
The album was recorded live to two-track tape over the course of two days in 1997, but a protracted dispute with Black's label American Recordings, reportedly over the "raw" sound of the recordings, delayed its release for 18 months. The album was released in June 1998 in the MP3 format on GoodNoise. com (precursor to eMusic) and was the first album by a major artist to be commercially released on the Internet
Gondola is a mutation of Spurdo Spärde consisting of a head placed directly on a pair of legs with no arms or torso. The character does not speak and is usually depicted as melancholic or sad. All. Trending. Gondola Uploaded by Tun-salat. Gondola Uploaded by Cronus. Gondola Uploaded by . Ngrammar.
Gondola meme mini-dump. Gondola will observe the world passing by and accept it as it is. Gondola has no hand, so they embody wu-wei, the Taoist priciple of no action. 23 Point s 1,705 View s. gondola.
Frank Black & The Catholics Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Frank Black & The Catholics Lyrics.
Question: "Do Catholics worship idols, practice idolatry?". Answer: Sadly, our Catholic friends and family members have been indoctrinated to believe that the use of statues, relics, and other articles is acceptable and even necessary for worship. They have been taught by the Roman Catholic Church that the images and icons used in the church are not actually worshiped but are simply visual aids to worship. The Catholic Church long ago began making allowances for the idolatrous use of images by the way they reference the Ten Commandments
Tracklist Hide Credits
Acoustic Guitar – Fabian HeviaWritten-By – Fabian Hevia
- Recorded At – Sony Music Studios, Sydney
- Mixed At – Sony Music Studios, Sydney
- Mastered At – Main Street Studios
- Glass Mastered At – Technicolor, Australia
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rufus Records
- Copyright (c) – Rufus Records
- Distributed By – Universal Classics & Jazz
- Acoustic Bass – Lloyd Swanton
- Artwork – Rufus Records
- Design – Tim Kliendienst
- Drums, Whistling [Hand Whistling] – Hamish Stuart
- Electric Guitar – Jonathan Pease
- Executive-Producer – Tim Dunn
- Mastered By – Paul Bryant
- Percussion – Fabian Hevia
- Producer – Lloyd Swanton
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Ross A'hern
- Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Sandy Evans
- Steel Guitar [National Steel Guitar], Resonator Guitar [Dobro], Lap Steel Guitar, Whistling [Hand Whistling] – Bruce Reid
- Trombone, Trumpet [Pocket Trumpet] – James Greening
- Written-By – Lloyd Swanton (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 6)
NotesAll recordings ℗ 2006 Rufus Records Artwork © 2006 Rufus Records.
Recorded October 2005 and mixed December 2005 at Sony Music Studios, East Sydney
Mastered at Main Street Studios, Fairy Meadow.
Packaged in digipak cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 9 399033 307226
- Matrix / Runout: UNIVERSAL :ANZ RF072 02 GONDOLA TECHNICOLOR L285
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L285
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4640
|BUG006||The Catholics||Gondola (CD, Album)||Bugle Records||BUG006||Australia||2006|