- Title:Back In Denim
- Style:Synth-pop, Glam
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1839 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1648 megabytes
- Size WMA version1846 megabytes
- Formats:MP1 MOD ASF TTA AU VOC AAC
I'm back I'm back in Denim And Denim put the soul in your rock and roll I'm back I'm back in Denim And Denim put the soul in your rock and roll And Denim put the soul in your rock and roll And Denim put the soul In your rock and roll. Here I am back again with a bang I made it up, New York City scam In print on CD and video I'll make a mint, my generation's slow They throw away cash On new 45's they're trash Who's selling pure gold? (Denim!) Tell 'em I'm coming
Denim were an English indie rock band, the brainchild of Lawrence (formerly of Felt), and was based in Birmingham, England. Following the end of his former group, 1980s post-punk outfit Felt, Lawrence moved into different territory with Denim, a band whose brash teaming of glam rock with cutting and highly satirical lyrics was very much the opposite of his previous work.
BPM Profile Back in Denim. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Denim. Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
Moving away from the gorgeously skewed guitar pop of Felt, Lawrence released this debut album under the Denim moniker in 1992. Those expecting the elegant guitar figures of old were in for quite a surprise. The beguiling eight-minute "The Osmonds" runs down a list of everything an English boy could encounter in the '70s, from velvet flares to the IRA, and ends with a nod to David Essex's "Rock O.
Listen free to Denim – Back in Denim (Back in Denim, Fish and Chips and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. A new version of Last. Overview (current section).
1992 studio album by Denim. Studio album by. Denim. Between May 1990 and July 1992, Back in Denim was recorded and mixed with producer John Leckie. At one point, Lawrence was banned from the studio and had pushed Leckie to breaking point, which resulted in him exclaiming: "I've worked with Phil Spector and John Lennon and Syd Barrett, but I can't take this any more. You're madder than any of them. Eventually, before threatening to disown the recordings, he finished the proceedings with Brian O'Shaughnessy.
Back in Denim" is an album by the band Denim. "All songs written by Lawrence"
Is Back In Denim the best album by Denim? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. This album At A Glance. Back In Denim by Denim (1992) Overall rank: 11,202nd. Accolades: Top albums of 1992 (224th). Top albums of the 1990s (2,202nd). Best albums of all time (11,202nd).
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Back In Denim
Mixed By – Pete Smith
|A2||Fish And Chips||3:15|
|A4||Middle Of The Road||4:12|
|B6||I Saw The Glitter On Your Face||3:33|
|B8||Livin' In The Streets||4:30|
|B9||Here Is My Song For Europe||3:41|
|B10||I'm Against The Eighties||7:19|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Boy's Own Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Boy's Own Recordings
- Marketed By – RTM
- Distributed By – Pinnacle
- Marketed By – Barclay
- Marketed By – Metronome Musik GmbH
- Pressed By – DFI
- Recorded At – Bark Studio
- Recorded At – RAK Studios
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Arranged By [Strings Arrangements] – John Barker
- Artwork [Cover Design] – Me Company
- Backing Vocals – Michael McDermott, Sean Read, Sue Daniels
- Backing Vocals [Chants, Heys] – Gerry Shepherd*
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Bill Phillips
- Drums – Jerry Conway*
- Drums, Backing Vocals [Chants, Heys] – Pete Phipps
- Guitar – Adrian Amsterdam, Nick Lawrence
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Neil Scott
- Mastered By – Porky
- Mixed By – Brian O'Shaughnessy (tracks: A2 to B10)
- Producer – John Leckie
- Producer, Synthesizer, Programmed By – Brian O'Shaughnessy
- Synthesizer, Backing Vocals – Pete Smith
- Synthesizer, Piano – Pete Z*
- Synthesizer, Programmed By – Brian Pugsley
- Vocals, Synthesizer – Siobhan Brookes
- Vocals, Written-By – Lawrence
NotesPrinted inner sleeve with lyrics.
Recorded and mixed at Bark, Rak, Abbey Road, between May 1990 and July 1992.
Marketed by RTM - UK
Marketed by Barclay - France
Marketed by Metronome Musik GmbH - Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BIEM / STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 7654
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 runout - stamped): 92 9 8 2 8 349 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 runout - stamped): 92 9 8 2 8 349 B
|828349.2, 828349•2||Denim||Back In Denim (CD, Album)||Boy's Own Recordings, Boy's Own Recordings||828349.2, 828349•2||UK & Europe||1992|
|BRUM 3 CD||Denim||Back In Denim (CD, Album, RE)||West Midlands Records||BRUM 3 CD||UK||2006|
|828 349-4, 828349-4, 828349.4||Denim||Back In Denim (Cass, Album)||Boy's Own Recordings, Boy's Own Recordings, Boy's Own Recordings||828 349-4, 828349-4, 828349.4||UK & Europe||1992|
|828 349-4||Denim||Back In Denim (Cass, Album, Promo)||Boy's Own Recordings||828 349-4||UK||1992|