- Performer:Erste Glarner Bauern-Kapelle Jenny Matt, Kt. Glarus
- Title:Der Schönen Rosa / Hiawatha
- Size FLAC version1618 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1595 megabytes
- Size WMA version1433 megabytes
- Formats:MMF DMF WAV ASF AA AU RA
Glarus Süd is a municipality in the Swiss canton of Glarus. It comprises the upper Linth valley, and the entire Sernf valley, and includes the villages of Betschwanden, Braunwald, Diesbach, Elm, Engi, Haslen, Hätzingen, Leuggelbach, Linthal, Luchsingen, Matt, Mitlödi, Nidfurn, Rüti, Schwanden, Schwändi and Sool. Glarus Süd is one of three municipalities of the canton of Glarus, the others being Glarus and Glarus Nord.
Since 1 January 2011, the municipality Glarus incorporates the former municipalities of Ennenda, Netstal and Riedern. Glarus lies on the river Linth between the foot of the Glärnisch (part of the Schwyzer Alps) to the west and the Schilt (Glarus Alps)to the east. Very few buildings built before the fire of 1861 remain. Wood, textile, and plastics, as well as printing, are the dominant industries.
Dr Giige-Käthi-Schottisch. Kapelle Kobelt-Valotti. A dr Brigitte z'lieb.
Performance & Event Venue. Matt Shiffler Photography. The Village Craftsman.
|A||Der Schönen Rosa|
A : Polka
B : Marsch-Schottisch
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): C. 685
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): C. 686
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): C685 T Made in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): C686 Made in Germany Elektr T