- Title:Atlantic Dance Classics
- Style:Soul, Funk, Disco
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1694 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1547 megabytes
- Size WMA version1133 megabytes
- Formats:FLAC AUD XM AAC MP1 AC3 DTS
Various – Atlantic Dance Classics. Label: Turnstyle Records – 7 14215-2, Atlantic – 7 14215-2, Turnstyle Records – 14215-2, Atlantic – 14215-2. Info on disc face: Made in . by WEA Manufacturing Inc. This compilation ℗ 1992 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Album · 2007 · 12 Songs. The Very Best of Sharon Redd.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. Release title: Various - Atlantic Soul Classics. Photo of Various - Atlantic Soul Classics. More albums of Various: Splash. Everybody Dance 2 Oldies Collection.
Listen free to Various Artists – 100 Dance Band Classics (Tap Your Feet, If I Could Be With You One Hour Tonight and more). 100 tracks (). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. 100 Dance Band Classics. Overview (current section).
Atlantic Dance Classics. Various Artists (Artist), Manu Dibango (Artist), The Manhattan Transfer (Artist), Steve Arrington (Artist), Blue Magic (Artist), Cerrone (Artist), The Trammps (Artist), Suzy Q (Artist), Change (Artist), Sister Sledge (Artist) & 7 more Format: Audio Cassette.
Style: SoulDuration: Album. Atlantic Soul Classics – Various Artists (CD). Case is in good condition. Atlantic/Rhino reissue from 1994 of this classic Aretha release album. Pictures are of actual item. Jason Mraz We Sing We Dance We Steal Things - MUSIC CD Album - DISC ONLY. The disc will be supplied in a plastic sleeve (as shown in photo). The condition of the disc is good.
All formats Album CD CD Album CD Single CD Maxi Vinyl records LP 7 inchs 7 inchs (SP) 7 inchs (EP) 12 inchs 78 rpm 10 inchs DVD VHS Tape Clothing T-Shirt Others. 90S dance classics various 90S dance classics various. 90s dance classics various (1). Title.
Songs from 60 Alltime Dance Classics by Alexandra Stone, Alphatunes. Free download and listen 60 Alltime Dance Classics. Style: pop. Album year: 2011.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Manu Dibango||Soul Makossa
Producer, Written-By – Manu Dibango
|2||–The Manhattan Transfer||Twilight Zone
Producer – Jay GraydonWritten-By, Arranged By – Alan Paul, Jay Graydon
|3||–Steve Arrington||Dancin' In The Key Of Life
Producer – Keg Johnson , Wilmer RaglinWritten-By – India Arrington, Steve Arrington
|4||–Blue Magic||Magic Of The Blue
Arranged By – Norman HarrisMixed By [Uncredited] – Tom MoultonWritten-By – Al Felder*, Norman Harris, Ron "Have Mercy" Kersey*
Producer – CerroneWritten-By – Wisniak*, Cerrone
|6||–The Trammps||That's Where The Happy People Go
Arranged By – Ron BakerMixed By – Tom MoultonProducer – Harris*, Earl Young, Baker*Written-By – Ronald Baker*
|7||–Suzy Q||Get On Up And Do It Again
Producer – Jerry CucuzzellaWritten-By – J. Cucuzzella*, G. D'Orazio*, S. Panzera*
Written-By – D. Romani*, M. Malavasi*, T. Willoughby*
|9||–Jenny Burton||Remember What You Like
Written-By, Producer, Arranged By, Mixed By – John Robie
|10||–Sister Sledge||He's The Greatest Dancer
Producer – Bernard Edwards & Nile RodgersWritten-By, Arranged By, Conductor – Nile Rodgers & Bernard Edwards*
|11||–Sister Sledge||Love Don't You Go Through No Changes On Me
Arranged By, Conductor – Bert (Super Charts) De Coteaux*Producer – Bert (Super Charts) De Coteaux*, Tony (Champagne) Silvester*Written-By – Gwen Guthrie, Patrick Grant
|12||–Herbie Mann||Hi Jack
Arranged By – Pat RebillotProducer – Herbie MannWritten-By – F. Arbex*
- Record Company – Big Beat Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Published By – Rayven Music
- Published By – Kooper Music Co.
- Published By – Garden Rake Music, Inc.
- Published By – Heen Music
- Produced For – Producers Alliance
- Published By – Konglather Publishing
- Published By – Motor Music Co.
- Published By – Cheyenne Publishing
- Published By – Mighty Three Music, Inc.
- Published By – Golden Fleece Music
- Published By – Cerrone Music
- Published By – Burma East Music
- Published By – J.C. Music
- Published By – Larry Spier Inc.
- Produced For – J.C. Productions
- Published By – Little Macho Music Co. Inc.
- Published By – STM Music Inc.
- Published By – Indulgent Music
- Produced For – Plateau Records Inc.
- Published By – Chic Music, Inc.
- Produced For – Chic Organization Ltd.
- Published By – Music Montage
- Published By – Sunbury Music
- Compilation Producer – Joey Carvello, Yves Beauvais
- Compiled By – Joey Carvello
- Design – Helene Silverman
- Other [Project Coordinator] – Danny Sirchia
- Photography By – Kurt Mundahl
- Remastered By – Carlton Batts
- Research [Research Coordination] – Michael Mazzarella
- Research, Other [Inspiration] – Johnny "D"*
NotesCategory on spine: 7 14215-2
Category on disc & booklet: 14215-2
Track 12 has mastering errors: there is very little treble in the first half. Then at 3:17 a glitch can be heard, and thereafter, there is slightly more high end, but also strong harmonic distortion, the kind of "fuzzy" sound caused by low-quality sample rate conversion.
Info from inlay & booklet:
Digitally remastered from the original master tapes [...] at Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs, New York City.
Info on disc face:
Made in U.S.A. by WEA Manufacturing Inc.
This compilation ℗ 1992 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Info on inlay:
This compilation ℗© 1992 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States. [...] Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 9417-14215-2 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 094171421528
- Rights Society (Variously mentioned in booklet): ASCAP, BMI, Sacem
- Matrix / Runout: 3 14215-2 SRC*02 M2S2
|7 14207-2||Various||Atlantic Dance Classics (CD, Comp, RM)||Turnstyle Records, Atlantic||7 14207-2||US||1992|