- Style:Alternative Rock, Art Rock
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1998 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1617 megabytes
- Size WMA version1495 megabytes
- Formats:MP2 AAC MOD APE AA MIDI VOC
Wire is the self-titled fourteenth studio album by British post-punk band Wire. It was released on 13 April 2015. The material on the album is a combination of songs which were written and performed live on tour preceding the recording and material written by Colin Newman just prior to entering the studio. The band chose eleven songs out of nineteen they’d been preparing, and Newman has stated that the band will issue the remaining material i. second release, probably early next year.
Given Wire’s long history, it must be tempting for them to create "just" another album. But there’s never been "just" another Wire album, really-their career has always produced as much brow-furrowing and head-scratching as immediate love. Then all those inclined end up loving it anyway, and then, another album. Following 2013’s Change Becomes Us, which re-worked early 1980s song sketches into full songs, Wire feels at first almost strangely normal
Album Stream: Wire, 'Nocturnal Koreans'.
The best album by Wire is Pink Flag which is ranked number 289 in the overall greatest album chart with a total rank score of 9,868. Wire is ranked number 190 in the overall artist rankings with a total rank score of 16,588. DAN SEALS - WALKING THE WIRE - CD - USED Condition: Very Good. Time left: 19s. Ships to: Worldwide.
Wire, Berlin, Germany. Wire is the most secure collaboration platform - transforming the way teams communicate.
Endless Wire is the eleventh studio album by the English rock band The Who released on 30 October 2006 in the UK through Polydor Records and the following day in the US by Universal Republic. It was their first new album of original material in 24 years following the release of It's Hard in 1982. It debuted at on the Billboard album chart and in the UK. Portions of it were featured on The Who Tour 2006-2007. Most of the songs from this album were used in the rock musical adaptation of The Boy Who Heard Music which debuted in July 2007 as part of Vassar College's Powerhouse Summer Theater workshop series. History and composition.
Wire from the clipped, conceptual punk of 1977’s Pink Flag to the disturbing atmospherics and epic songs found on 1979’s 154. WireHQ Split Your Ends. You can see just how sure-footed Wire currently seem in everything from their 14th studio album’s definitive, eponymous title to the taut, sharp songs it contains: honed and refined through years of the band playing them live instead of I Am the Fly or 12XU.
|7||Joust & Jostle||2:12|
|9||Split Your Ends||3:30|
- Acoustic Guitar – Colin Newman (tracks: 1, 2, 8)
- Art Direction – Jon Wozencroft
- Backing Vocals – Graham Lewis (tracks: 1, 4, 9, 10)
- Baritone Guitar [Electric] – Colin Newman (tracks: 1, 7, 8, 11)
- Bass [FX] – Graham Lewis (tracks: 6)
- Bass Guitar – Graham Lewis
- Bass Guitar [High] – Graham Lewis (tracks: 3)
- Drums [Drum Kit] – Robert Grey
- Effects [FX] – Matthew Simms (tracks: 11)
- Electric Guitar – Matthew Simms
- Electric Guitar [12 Strings] – Matthew Simms (tracks: 2, 3, 9)
- Engineer – Sean Douglas
- Keyboards – Graham Lewis (tracks: 8), Matthew Simms (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6)
- Lap Steel Guitar – Matthew Simms (tracks: 3, 6)
- Loops – Matthew Simms (tracks: 8)
- Mandola – Colin Newman (tracks: 6)
- Mastered By – Denis Blackham
- Mixed By – Colin Newman
- Music By – Wire
- Percussion [Water Tank] – Robert Grey (tracks: 6)
- Photography By – Jon Wozencroft
- Producer – Colin Newman
- Recorded By [Additional] – Colin Newman
- Synth [Modular] – Matthew Simms (tracks: 4 to 6, 8 to 10)
- Text By – Colin Newman (tracks: 6, 10), Graham Lewis (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 9, 11)
- Voice, Electric Guitar, Keyboards, Written-By [Song] – Colin Newman
Notesjapanease release date: April 20, 2015
|PF22LP||Wire||Wire (LP, Album)||Pinkflag||PF22LP||UK, Europe & US||2015|
|PF156||Wire||Wire (CD, Album)||Popfrenzy Records||PF156||Australia||2015|
|PF22||Wire||Wire (CD, Album)||Pinkflag||PF22||UK, Europe & US||2015|
|none||Wire||Wire (11xFile, FLAC, Album)||Pinkflag||none||Europe||2015|
|PF22||Wire||Wire (CDr, Album, Promo)||Pinkflag||PF22||UK, Europe & US||2015|