- Performer:The Prophets of Impending Doom
- Title:The Suppering
- Style:Ska, Punk, Alternative Rock
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1779 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1938 megabytes
- Size WMA version1115 megabytes
- Formats:FLAC AAC VOX TTA ADX AA MMF
So we won't say that. We are the Prophets of Impending Doom! We formed in 2010, as an idea, and then again in 2011, with intent to make good music. Taking our name from a geography textbook, we sought to make ska, punk, funk, metal, jazz and whatever else we could fit in our songs, all with extra cowbell. After gigging for a year and a half we released our first EP, the Suppering, and now are flogging it to the punters so we can get ourselves some better equipment, if you want one, come see us some time.
Impending Doom (American band). Impending Doom is an American Christian deathcore band from Riverside, California. The group has released six full-length studio albums and are currently a five piece with lead vocalist Brook Reeves as one of the two original remaining members along with Manny Contreras who left the band in 2010 but returned in 2012
Prophets of Impending Doom You Have Nice Melons of the Fruit Variety.
The Prophets of Impending Doom. The Prophets of Impending Doom's Concert History. Concert Archives users have seen The Prophets of Impending Doom 4 times.
|1||You Have Nice Melons of the Fruit Variety||4:51|
|3||Stop Mutilating My Carrots For Unsavoury Acts||2:46|
|4||Word To Your Yiros||4:59|
- Copyright (c) – 2012-2013 The Prophets of Impending Doom.
- Recorded At – Doomgara Studios
- Mixed At – Doomgara Studios
- Mastered At – Doomgara Studios
- Artwork By, Booklet – Clarrie Duncan
- Artwork By, Design, Layout, Booklet – Codi Ash
- Bass Guitar, – Grain-Based Annihilator, The*
- Drums, Vocals, Gang Vocals, Handclaps – Hairy*
- Guitar, Percussion – Jazz the Riffer*
- Handclaps – Codi Ash
- Lyrics By – The Prophets of Impending Doom (tracks: 2,3,5)
- Lyrics-By – A. Stephen (tracks: 4), Clarrie Duncan (tracks: 1,4), D. Rompapas (tracks: 1), X. Rubetzki-Noonan (tracks: 1)
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Ashley Miller
- Tenor Saxophone – The Sax Addict*
- Trombone, Cowbell, Vocals, Monologues, Gang Vocals, Handclaps – John the Merchant*
- Trombone, Vocals, Gang Vocals – Ribcage, Lord of the Bones*
- Trumpet, Vocals, Vibraslap, Gang Vocals, Handclaps – Lord Clarringon Sneezyface*
- Written-By, Arranged By – The Prophets of Impending Doom
NotesFirst Official Release
"©Copyright 2012-2013 The Prophets of Impending Doom Unauthorised distribution and duplication
of this disc is illegal and you should feel bad if you do it. We have seven musicians to feed.
Cameron Oliver is also Cameron James (11