- Style:Modern Classical, Dream Pop, Ethereal, Tribal
- Size FLAC version1754 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1776 megabytes
- Size WMA version1671 megabytes
- Formats:RA ADX AC3 WMA XM MIDI MP3
Dead Can Dance is the debut studio album by Australian musical act Dead Can Dance. Think of the processes concerning life from death and death into life.
Wake is a compilation album by Dead Can Dance, released in 2003. It contains 26 tracks over two discs. It includes the song "The Lotus Eaters" (previously released only on the Dead Can Dance (1981–1998) box set), recorded in 1998 as the last work by the band before their initial breakup. Disc 1. Disc 2. 2 References.
Dead Can Dance Wake (CD1)/ - . 0. Dead Can Dance Wake (CD1)/Dead Can Dance - Wake (CD1). Dead Can Dance Wake (CD1)/Wake (CD1). Dead Can Dance Wake (CD1)/wake-. The Lotus Eaters (tribute To Dead Can Dance) CD2 '2004.
Toward The Within (1994). Into The Labyrinth (1993). A Passage In Time (1991). The Serpent's Egg (1988). Within The Realm Of A Dying Sun (1987). Spleen And Ideal (1985). Dead Can Dance (1984).
Those who balk at the cash and time investment of DEAD CAN DANCE 1981-1998, the comprehensive 2001 three-disc box set, might prefer the much more concise two-disc anthology WAKE: THE BEST OF DEAD CAN DANCE. Stripping away the radio sessions, live tracks, and previously unreleased material, this 26-track overview focuses its attention on the duo's heyday. It includes the song. Dead Can Dance is an ambient, world music band which has released nine studio albums so far, two live albums, four compilation albums, one video album, one extended play and nine singles. The band formed in Melbourne, Australia in 1981 but relocated to London, United Kingdom in 1982 and signed with 4AD Records where they disbanded in 1998.
You can get here Wake Album Lyrics, Tracklist, Videos, Cover Picture and More. Dead Can Dance Xenia: The Best of DCD. Dead Can Dance Into the Labyrinth. Dead Can Dance Dead Can Dance, Garden Of The Arcane Delights. Dead Can Dance A Passage In Time.
lt; Dead Can Dance - Wake (2003). Published: November 7, 2018. Zoltan Freitag - Objects, Dead Children Dance (Dead Mix) (2015). Synthpop, Futurepop, Electropop, Minimal Wave, Minimal Synth, Synthwave. Gothic, Darkwave, Gothic Synth, Ethereal. Ambient, Dark Ambient.
Bruno Mars Locked Out of Heaven. Rag'n'Bone Man Human. Unfortunately, the station stopped broadcasting. Perhaps, this is a temporary station problem. You can leave your e-mail and we will let you know when the broadcast of the station will be online again: Or listen to the other country dec name stations.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-2||Anywhere Out Of The World||5:07|
|1-3||Enigma Of The Absolute||4:14|
|1-4||Carnival Of Light||3:30|
|1-5||In Power We Entrust The Love Advocated||4:10|
|1-6||Summoning Of The Muse||4:57|
|1-8||In The Kingdom Of The Blind The One-Eyed Are Kings||4:10|
|1-9||The Host Of Seraphim||6:17|
|2-2||The Carnival Is Over||5:42|
|2-3||The Lotus Eaters||6:42|
|2-5||The Ubiquitous Mr. Lovegrove||6:14|
Composed By – Andrew Claxton
|2-7||Song Of The Nile||8:00|
|2-8||The Spider's Stratagem||6:41|
|2-9||I Can See Now||2:56|
|2-12||How Fortunate The Man With None||9:09|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 4AD
- Copyright (c) – 4AD
- Pressed By – Sonopress Arvato, USA – FF35501
- Pressed By – Sonopress Arvato, USA – FE76001
- Published By – Momentum Music Ltd.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Designed At – Tomato
- Co-producer, Mastered By – John A. Rivers (tracks: 1-2, 1-3, 1-6, 1-7, 1-11)
- Composed By – Brendan Perry (tracks: 1-1 to 2-5, 2-7 to 2-12), Lisa Gerrard (tracks: 1-1 to 2-8, 2-11, 2-12)
- Design, Photography By – Graham Wood
- Interviewee – Brendan Perry, Ivo Watts-Russell, Lisa Gerrard
- Interviewer – Dimitri Ehrlich
- Remastered By – John Dent (tracks: 1-1, 1-4, 1-5, 1-8 to 1-10, 1-12 to 2-12)
NotesThis album compiled by Perry and Gerrard as an introduction to the music of Dead Can Dance and spans their whole career from 1981 demo Frontier to The Lotus Eaters, a recording from the abandoned 1998 album sessions.
Lyrics printed courtesy of the publishers.
This compilation ℗ 2003 4AD ltd./ © 2003 4AD ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (UPC-A [Text]): 6 52637 23032 1
- Barcode (UPC [Scanned]): 652637230321
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): DAD2303CD1 [Sonopress logo] + + FE76001
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 1 ): IFPI L028
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1 ): IFPI 1017
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2 ): DAD2303CD2 [Sonopress logo] + + FF35501
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI L028
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI 1017
|DAD 2303 CD||Dead Can Dance||Wake (2xCD, Comp)||4AD||DAD 2303 CD||UK||2003|
|DAD 2303 CD||Dead Can Dance||Wake (2xCD, Comp)||4AD||DAD 2303 CD||Australia||2003|
|DAD 2303 CD||Dead Can Dance||Wake (2xCD, Comp, Unofficial)||4AD||DAD 2303 CD||Russia||2003|
|SON180||Dead Can Dance||Wake (2xCD, Comp)||Sonic Records||SON180||Poland||2003|
|DAD 2303 CD||Dead Can Dance||Wake (2xCD, Comp)||Soyuz Music, 4AD||DAD 2303 CD||Russia||2003|