- Title:Dark Market Broadcast
- Style:Experimental, Field Recording, Noise
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1342 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1738 megabytes
- Size WMA version1636 megabytes
- Formats:DXD DXD DMF ASF VOC WMA MPC
Dark Market Broadcast John Duncan. Dark Market Broadcast. This album has an average beat per minute of BPM (slowest/fastest tempos:, BPM). Tracklist Dark Market Broadcast.
Dark Market Broadcast, 1990. You can leave your e-mail and we will let you know when the broadcast of the station will be online again: Or listen to the other country dec name stations.
Dark Market Broadcast. Quan Am. John Duncan. blue highlight denotes track pick.
Complete your John Duncan collection. Discover what's missing in your John Duncan discography. Dark Market Broadcast (CD, Album). Staaltape, Staaltape.
Album · 1991 · 5 Songs. River In Flames - Klaar John Duncan. Listen on Apple Music. Zero ads. Try it now.
John Duncan (artist). This article is about the contemporary artist. For the Symbolist artist, see John Duncan (painter). John Duncan is an artist currently living and working in Bologna (Italy). The music he produced in this period, including Kokka (National Anthem) with Cosey Fanni Tutti and Chris Carter, the solo LP Riot and Dark Market Broadcast, led to collaborations with a number of Japanese noise music artists, including Masami Akita, Keiji Haino and Hijokaidan
Dark Market Broadcast.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Performer – Joe Potts
Engineer – Joseph Hammer
- Copyright (c) – John Duncan
- Published By – All Questions Music
- Mastered At – Unomori
- Recorded At – Anticlub, Los Angeles
- Design – John Duncan
- Mastered By – John Duncan
- Mastered By [Digital Mastering] – A.M. McKenzie*
- Painting [Laser Painting - Outside Cover Front And Back] – John Duncan
- Photography By [Still Photograph From Prayer - Inside Cover] – John Duncan
NotesRecorded in Tokyo, New York and Los Angeles.
Walpurgisnacht recorded with Joe Potts.
Purge recorded live at Anticlub, Los Angeles. Live recording engineered by Joseph Hammer.
Mastered at Unormori, Tokyo.
Digital mastering for Anterior (NL).
© John Duncan 1990
Published by All Questions Music
There are only 4 tracks on the CD.
1 - 5:41
2 - 25:55
3 - 27:20
4 - 4:16
Total Time: 63:15
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: STCD 008 P+O-8524-A2 04-91
|none||John Duncan||Dark Market Broadcast (Cass, Album)||Cause And Effect||none||US||1986|
|BST 014||John Duncan||Dark Market Broadcast (Cass, Album)||Beast 666 Tapes||BST 014||Japan||1986|