- Title:Killing God
- Style:Hardcore, Gabber
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1711 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1348 megabytes
- Size WMA version1430 megabytes
- Formats:ADX DXD MP4 ASF WAV RA MIDI
Album · 1998 · 11 Songs. More By Ultraviolence. See All. Blown Away 94-04. Heaven Is Oblivion - Single.
8. Killing God. 9. Strangled. Other productions from Ultraviolence (UK).
Killing God is a very good cd from Johnny Violent. it's a big jump to the new kind of songs, very (happy)-hardcore-gabber fashioned, in the style of "Adultery". its understandable that old fans could feel a little disappointed. It was an evolution that all could wait when we first heard "Psychodrama"
As expected, Killing God is an entire album of one-note hardcore anthems with nothing more than a brief vocal sample to recommend them. Track titles like "Bombs in My Head," "Immolation" and "Paranoid" tell the whole story here.
Watch the video for Killing God from Ultraviolence's Killing God for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. 2,447 listeners.
Killing God. By Ultraviolence. Listen to Killing God in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Download ultraviolence - killing god torrent or any other torrent from the Audio Music. Tracklist: 01 Dawn 02 Adultery 03 Paranoid 04 Still 05 Bombs In My Head 06 Facilitator 07 Masochist 08 Killing God 09 Strangled 10 Horror 11 Immolation. Get this torrent PLAY/STREAM TORRENT ANONYMOUS DOWNLOAD.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Vocals – Ava Hunt, Didi Goldhawk, Stinky
Written-By – Ward*, Butler*, Osbourne*, Lommi*
Vocals – Johnny Violent, Laurie Dayil, Stinky
|5||Bombs In My Head
Vocals – Didi Goldhawk, Johnny Violent, Stinky
Vocals – Ava Hunt, Johnny Violent, Laurie Dayil
Vocals – Ava Hunt, Johnny Violent, Kevin Pacey, Laurie Dayil
Vocals – Marc Heal, Sally Allan
Vocals – Marika
Vocals – Johnny Violent
- Distributed By – Intercord Record Service – IRS 996.191
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Earache Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Earache Records Ltd.
- Glass Mastered At – Docdata
- Design [Sleeve By] – Rare
- Engineer, Mixed By – Jonathan Casey
- Guitar [Samples] – Shaun Douggan
- Mastered By – Noel*
- Performer [Live Angle Grinding] – Rog
- Recorded By [Vocals] – John Paul*
- Written-By – Johnny Violent (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 11)
NotesA sticker on the front of the jewelcase mentions the following;
"File under HARDCORE TECHNO.
Johnny Violent's darkly emotional industrial-techno embraces both classical and mainstream sounds. Features the techno-metal classic PARANOID.
A decadent and disturbing soundtrack for the 21st century. Mosh 191".
Engineered and mixed at Ultraviolence HQ in 1996/1997.
Vocals recorded at Rubber Biscuit Studios.
Mastered at Transfermation.
The "Mastered By" ["Glass Mastered at" credit at LCC area] is found in the CD inner ring.
℗ & © 1998 Earache Records Ltd. Manufactured and printed in the EC.(printed on backside of artwork).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 018615 119128
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): MOSH191CD ▪ MASTERED BY DOCDATA
- Label Code: LC 2164
- Mastering SID Code (Mirrored): IFPI LAE1
|MOSH 191 CD||Ultraviolence||Killing God (CD, Album, Promo)||Earache||MOSH 191 CD||UK||1998|
|MOSH 191 CD||Ultraviolence||Killing God (CD, Album)||Earache||MOSH 191 CD||US||1998|