- Performer:Wichita Linemen
- Title:Boom Town
- Style:Pop Rock, Country
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1483 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1765 megabytes
- Size WMA version1968 megabytes
- Formats:VOX AUD DXD MP4 ADX MPC DMF
Wichita Town is a half-hour western television series starring Joel McCrea, Jody McCrea, Carlos Romero, and George Neise that aired on NBC from September 30, 1959, until April 6, 1960. Joel McCrea played Marshal Mike Dunbar, in charge of keeping the peace the booming cowtown of Wichita, Kansas. His deputies were Ben Matheson, played by McCrea's real life son, Jody, and Rico Rodriquez, portrayed by Carlos Romero.
Nexeri, DJ Antonio, Moonessa - Boom Boom (03:03, 320Kb/s). MORGENSHTERN - Пам Пам Пам! (02:23, 320Kb/s). Download for free and listen to Little Big Town feat. Jimmy Webb - Wichita Lineman (Live) (Live). We have song's lyrics, which you can find out below.
Album · 2017 · 1 Song. Released: Nov 9, 2017.
|A7||That'll Be The Day|
|B1||(So) I've Got To Get Over You|
|B3||Let Me Be There|
|B4||Peaceful, Easy Feeling|
|B6||Love Or Something Like It|
- Recorded At – Hillside Sound Studios, Ipswich
- Published By – Manuscript
- Published By – Chappell & Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Lark Music Ltd.
- Published By – London Tree Music
- Published By – Kensington Music Ltd.
- Published By – Acuff Rose Music
- Published By – Southern Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music
- Published By – Petal Music Ltd.
- Published By – Blue Book Music
- Published By – Cherry Lane Music Ltd.
- Pressed By – Orlake Records
- Lacquer Cut At – Pye Studios
- Bass, Keyboards, Vocals – Kevin Sharman
- Drums – John Roche
- Engineer [Recording] – David Alison*, Richard Alison*
- Lacquer Cut By – MB*
- Lead Guitar, Vocals – Dave Cutting
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Mike Herne
- Rhythm Guitar, Vocals – Colin Thrower
- Vocals – Gordon Blackwood
NotesHillside Records, Levington Road, Ipswich , Suffolk
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: MCPS
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): HIL -LP 1017 A-1 MBπ OR
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): HIL -LP 1017 B-1 MBπ