- Performer:Boy Omega
- Title:The Grey Rainbow
- Style:Folk Rock, Indie Rock
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1860 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1797 megabytes
- Size WMA version1364 megabytes
- Formats:DMF MIDI MP2 DTS MP1 AHX MMF
Boy Omega is Martin Henrik Gustafsson from Sweden. Started writing songs using the moniker Boy Omega in the year of 2001, after putting out several releases with various collaborators. The debut album I Name You Isolation was released in September of 2004, next releases followed year after year.
All formats Album CD CD Album CD Single CD Maxi Vinyl records LP 7 inchs 7 inchs (SP) 7 inchs (EP) 12 inchs 78 rpm 10 inchs DVD VHS Tape Clothing T-Shirt Others.
For all of the emotion packed into the seven songs on his The Grey Rainbow EP, don't call Boy Omega emo. The emotion comes via the dense layering of orchestral arrangements, piano, guitars, and a farmboy-quality innocence in his voice. It's all legit as a semi-pop score, solidly built from top to bottom, and indicates that despite what he already knows, he's got room to grow.
Rainbow Periastron Omega.
DISCOGRAPHY Albums: The Ghost That Broke In Half - 2009 Hope On The Horizon - 2007 The Grey Rainbow - 2006 The Black Tango - 2006 I Name You Isolation - 2004 Compilations: A Distant Foghorn (Vol 2) - 2008 A Distant Foghorn (Vol 1) - 2006. Ep's: Follow The Herd - 2010 Quiet Maneuvers - 2008 The Best Time Of The Year - 2005 Puma Mountain - 2003 Singles: Dinosaur Drugs - 2009 Suffocation Street - 2007 Explode - 2006 By Midnight We'll Give It A Go - 2006 We Might Not Be Real - 2004 (Split 7" w/ The Book of Daniel)
Boy Omega is Martin Henrik Gustafsson. He blended acoustic instruments with digital production techniques and field recordings, to produce a sound that is as melancholic as The Cure, but also as vibrant as Arcade Fire.
The original OMEGA Grey Side of the Moon is revered for its outstanding design and innovative thinking. Today, this new model delivers beauty in ceramic and 18K Sedna™ gold, as well as a real piece of space that you can wear on your wrist. A real piece of space. For the incredible meteorite dial of this watch, OMEGA has sourced slices of the Gibeon meteorite that fell in Namibia in prehistoric times. The ribbon-like Widmanstätten pattern is clearly visible and also unique for each model. The allure of this iron meteorite is prized by designers for its classic Widmanstätten pattern. The red stitching on the underside of this timepiece’s grey leather strap complements the red accents on the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 9300 at its heart. The first of OMEGA’s proprietary movements to incorporate a chronograph function, the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 9300 is equipped with an Si14 silicon balance spring.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Burn This Flag||3:22|
|2||From Us To Eternity||3:52|
|4||For I Cannot Breathe||3:19|
|7||A Heart Is A Heart
Recorded By – Per-Ola Eriksson
- Acoustic Guitar – Martin Henrik Gustafsson (tracks: 1 to 5, 7)
- Arranged By [Strings] – Karin Wiberg (tracks: 3, 4, 6), Martin Henrik Gustafsson (tracks: 3, 4, 6)
- Backing Vocals – Andreas Lassus (tracks: 4), Björn Kleinhenz (tracks: 7)
- Banjo – Mathias Johansson (tracks: 5)
- Bass – Björn Kleinhenz (tracks: 7), Martin Henrik Gustafsson (tracks: 2, 4 to 6)
- Cello – Linnéa Enochsson (tracks: 2)
- Drum Programming – Martin Henrik Gustafsson (tracks: 1, 3 to 6)
- Drums – Martin Henrik Gustafsson (tracks: 2 to 5)
- Effects [Field Recordings] – Martin Henrik Gustafsson (tracks: 4)
- Electronics – Martin Henrik Gustafsson (tracks: 3 to 6)
- Glockenspiel – Martin Henrik Gustafsson (tracks: 2, 3, 6)
- Guitar [Electric] – Martin Henrik Gustafsson (tracks: 3, 4)
- Keyboards – Martin Henrik Gustafsson (tracks: 2 to 6)
- Maracas – Martin Henrik Gustafsson (tracks: 2, 6)
- Mixed By – Martin Henrik Gustafsson
- Percussion [Handclaps] – Karin Wiberg (tracks: 2), Martin Henrik Gustafsson (tracks: 2, 6), Mikael Lundgren (tracks: 6), Sara Hasselgren (tracks: 6)
- Photography – Said Karlsson
- Piano [Acoustic] – Martin Henrik Gustafsson (tracks: 4), Per-Ola Eriksson (tracks: 3 to 6)
- Producer – Martin Henrik Gustafsson
- Recorded By – Martin Henrik Gustafsson (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Saxophone – Adam Svanell (tracks: 2)
- Violin – Karin Wiberg (tracks: 1 to 3, 6)
- Written-by, Arranged By, Mastered By, Artwork By [Layout, Paintings, Drawings], Vocals – Martin Henrik Gustafsson
|RIP 015||Boy Omega||The Grey Rainbow (CD, MiniAlbum, Jew)||Riptide Recordings||RIP 015||Germany||2006|