- Title:High Land, Hard Rain
- Style:Indie Rock, Pop Rock
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1693 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1829 megabytes
- Size WMA version1164 megabytes
- Formats:MP4 AC3 AA MPC AAC AIFF ADX
High Land, Hard Rain. High Land, Hard Rain. Kobalt (AWAL Digital Limited), WMG (от лица компании "Shore Songs"); LatinAutor, LatinAutor - UMPG, UMPI, UBEM, CMRRA, UMPG Publishing, ASCAP" и другие авторские общества (3).
Aztec Camera were a Scottish pop/new wave band formed by Roddy Frame, the group's singer, songwriter, and only consistent member. Formed in 1980, Aztec Camera released a total of six albums: High Land, Hard Rain (1983), Knife (1984), Love (1987), Stray (1990), Dreamland (1993) and Frestonia (1995). The band garnered popular success for the songs "Oblivious", "Somewhere in My Heart" and "Good Morning Britain" (a duet with former Clash guitarist Mick Jones).
Album · 1983 · 13 Songs. Studio Album Series: Aztec Camera. The Best of Aztec Camera. Original Album Series: Aztec Camera.
High Land, Hard Rain. By: Aztec Camera (1983, Rock). More albums from Aztec Camera: Knife by Aztec Camera. Love by Aztec Camera. Dreamland by Aztec Camera. Stray by Aztec Camera. Frestonia by Aztec Camera. View all albums . New-Wave Aztec Camera. Band Name Aztec Camera. Album Name High Land, Hard Rain. Labels Sire Records Rough Trade Records. Members owning this album2.
Album High Land, Hard Rain. Walk Out to Winter Lyrics. Walk out to winter, swear I'll be there Chill will wake you, high and dry You'll wonder why. We met in the summer and walked 'til the fall And breathless we talked, it was tongues Despite what they'll say, it wasn't youth, we'd hit the truth.
High Land Hard Rain - Az. .has been added to your Cart. It's been thirty years since the release of the debut album of Aztec Camera, and while I can breathe a sigh of relief, I am still somewhat bitter that it took so long, considering all of the garbage (guess what genre in particular) that has been released since then. Anyway, the CD sounds pretty darned good, considering that it has not been remastered until this release.
|A2||The Boy Wonders||3:10|
|A3||Walk Out To Winter||3:20|
|A4||The Bugle Sounds Again||2:50|
|A5||We Could Send Letters||5:40|
|B1||Pillar To Post||3:55|
|B3||Lost Outside The Tunnel||3:35|
|B4||Back On Board||4:50|
|B5||Down The Dip||2:10|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rough Trade Records
- Copyright (c) – Copyright Control
- Copyright (c) – Roddy Frame
- Distributed By – The Cartel
- Distributed By – IDS
- Lacquer Cut At – The Town House
- Pressed By – CBS Pressing Plant, Aston Clinton
- Bass – Campbell Owens
- Design, Illustration – David Band
- Drums, Percussion – Dave Ruffy*
- Lacquer Cut By – Porky (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Layout – Martin Lambert
- Organ, Piano, Producer – Bernie Clarke
- Photography By – Peter Anderson
- Producer, Engineer – John Brand
- Vocals, Guitar, Harmonica, Arranged By, Written-By – Roddy Frame
- Written-By – R. Frame*
NotesIssued in a semi-glossy picture sleeve with glossy printed card inner with full lyrics.
All text on the sleeve is in lower case with the exception of the song titles on the inner being in full caps.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side A, etched, stamped): ROUGH·47 A1 I TOWNHOUSE
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side B, etched): ROUGH 47- B3 · : A PORKY PRIME CUT 2S
|ROUGH CD47||Aztec Camera||High Land, Hard Rain (CD, Album, RE)||Rough Trade||ROUGH CD47||UK||Unknown|
|92 38991||Aztec Camera||High Land, Hard Rain (LP, Album)||Sire||92 38991||Canada||1983|
|1-23899, 9 23899-1||Aztec Camera||High Land, Hard Rain (LP, Album)||Sire, Sire||1-23899, 9 23899-1||US||1983|
|REWIGLP92||Aztec Camera||High Land, Hard Rain (LP, Album, RE, RM, Gat)||Domino||REWIGLP92||Europe||2013|
|CEL 6643||Aztec Camera||High Land, Hard Rain (LP, Album)||Celluloid||CEL 6643||France||1983|