- Style:Pop Rock, Synth-pop
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1409 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1121 megabytes
- Size WMA version1964 megabytes
- Formats:FLAC TTA XM VQF MIDI ASF AUD
Comedy was the second official album by Black, released in 1988. It reached N. 2 in the UK Albums Chart. All songs written by Colin Vearncombe. I Can Laugh About It Now". Whatever People Say You Are". You're a Big Girl Now". Let Me Watch You Make Love". Hey, I Was Right, You Were Wrong!". All We Need Is the Money". You Don't Always Do What's Best for You". No-One, None, Nothing".
Black comedy, also known as black humor, dark comedy or gallows humor, is a comic style that makes light of subject matter that is generally considered taboo, particularly subjects that are normally considered serious or painful to discuss. Writers and comedians often use it as a tool for exploring vulgar issues, by provoking discomfort and serious thought as well as amusement in their audience. Popular themes of the genre include death and violence, discrimination, disease, and human sexuality.
Поиск: Back to the page of Black Comedy. Album, 2001, Self-Released. Album, 18 Февраль 2008, Season Of Mist.
Comedy (Black album). Comedy was the second official album by Black, released in 1988.
Black Comedy - Instigator (Full Album). Chizuru111 . 03 views5 years ago. 3:37. Black Comedy - At One with Decadence. MotherFuckinR2D2 . 45 views8 years ago. 3:49. Key & Peele - Country Music. Comedy Central 1. 51. Babu Bangaram Telugu Comedy Short Film 2016 Directed By Praneeth Sai. iQlikchannel . 60. 509 views2 years ago. 0:56. Phoenix Wright Short: Sublime - Half Baked Comedy from "Black Album". TheBlueUmbreon 137 views6 years ago. 57:22. Lewis Black Newest 2018 Lewis Black Stand Up Comedy Full Show.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||The Big One
Backing Vocals – Derek GreenDrums – Gavin Harrison
|A2||I Can Laugh About It Now
Guitar – Robin Millar
|A3||Whatever People Say You Are
Guitar [Solo] – Robin MillarTrumpet – Steve Sidwell
|A4||You're A Big Girl Now
Piano – Pete AdamsProgrammed By – Dave Dix
|A5||Let Me Watch You Make Love
Harmonica – Simeon Jones
|B1||Hey, I Was Right You Were Wrong!
Brass – Martin Green, Steve Sidwell
|B2||All We Need Is The Money|
|B3||You Don't Always Do What's Best For You|
|B4||Now You're Gone
Backing Vocals – Derek GreenProgrammed By, Vibraphone – Dave Dix
|B5||No-One, None, Nothing
Programmed By – Dave Dix
- Art Direction, Photography By [Incidental] – Jeremy Pearce, John Warwicker
- Backing Vocals – Sara Lamarra (tracks: A3, B1 to B3), Tina Labrinski (tracks: A2, A3, B1 to B3)
- Bass – Steve Pearce (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B3)
- Drums – Guy Richman (tracks: A2, A3, B1 to B3)
- Engineer – Phil Legg
- Engineer [Assistant] – Cameron Jenkins, Jock Loveband, Robin Evans
- Guitar – Black (tracks: A1, A4, A5, B5), Gordon Morgan (tracks: A2, A3, B1 to B3)
- Keyboards – Dave Dix (tracks: A1, A4, A5, B4, B5), Peter Adams (tracks: A2, A3, B1 to B3)
- Mixed By – Mike Pela
- Percussion – Martin Ditcham (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B3)
- Photography By – Perry Odgen
- Producer – Dave Dix (tracks: A1, A4, A5, B4, B5), Robin Millar (tracks: A2, A3, B1 to B3)
- Recorded By – Dave Anderson
- Saxophone – Martin Green (tracks: A1 to A3, B3)
- Vocals – Black
- Written-By – Colin Vearncombe
NotesMade in Greece.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 82839 52221 2
- Label Code: LC 0485
- Rights Society: AEPI
- Other (Code On Back Cover): POL | 281
|AMA 5222||Black||Comedy (LP, Album)||A&M Records||AMA 5222||UK||1988|
|520470||Black||Comedy (Cass, Album)||PGP RTB||520470||Yugoslavia||1988|
|C25Y3258||Black||Comedy (LP, Album)||A&M Records||C25Y3258||Japan||1988|
|395222-4||Black||Comedy (Cass, Album)||A&M Records||395222-4||Greece||1988|
|SP 5222||Black||Comedy (LP, Album)||A&M Records||SP 5222||Canada||1989|