Singalong Junk" is said to have been the original instrumental backing over which McCartney planned to sing, but he opted for a simpler arrangement for the vocal version instead. The song called "Junk" on McCartney's 1991 album Unplugged (The Official Bootleg) is played without vocals, thereby making it "Singalong Junk", but it is not listed as such on the album. McCartney first performed "Junk" live, in the Ghost Suite at the Royal Albert Hall, on 3 November 2006.
Singalong Jubilee is a CBC Television programme produced between 1961 and 1974. It featured musical performances by local singers, playing folk, country, and gospel music, in studio on stage and on location. Anne Murray, Catherine McKinnon, Ken Tobias and Canadian singer Bud Spencer first gained fame from appearing on the show. Singalong Jubilee replaced the equally long-running Don Messer's Jubilee, which featured many of the same performers, including McKinnon.
Singalong Jubilee – Singalong Jubilee Vol. II. Label: Arc Records (4) – A 659. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Fred McKenna And Jubilee Singers.
MARITIME JUBILEE SINGALONG ALBUM - Maritime Jubilee Singers - NEAR MINT CASSETTE. Singalong jubilee rousers jim bennet and bill langstroth jubilee singers-vg+-lp. Shipping not specified. SingALong Jubilee Christmas album Canadian ARC release 1967.
Singalong Jubilee was a CBC Television programme produced between 1961 and 1974. Anne Murray, Catherine McKinnon, and Ken Tobias first gained fame from appearing on the show, which, while a separate programme, is often considered a sister series to the equally long-running Don Messer's Jubilee, which featured many of the same performers including McKinnon.
Songs from Irish Pub Singalong by Noel Healy, Steve O'Shea. Free download and listen Irish Pub Singalong. Tracks count: 26. Views: 5. Noel Healy - If You're Irish Come into the Palour, Mick Mcgillian's Daughter, Hanigan's Hooley 02:36. Noel Healy - Whiskey on a Sunday, Do You Want Your Oul' Lobby Washed Down, The Stone Outside Dan Murphy's Door, Biddy Mulligan 04:39. Noel Healy - Hills of Connemara, The Boys of Limerick, Rare Oul' Mountain Dew, Golden Jubilee 03:42.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Bill Langstroth, Jubilee Singers*||This Land|
|A2||–Catherine McKinnon, Jubilee Singers*||Plasir D'Amour|
|A3||–Fred McKenna, Jubilee Singers*||I Saw The Light|
|A4||–The Don Burke Four||Try To Remember|
|A5||–Lorne White, Jubilee Singers*||Live A Humble
Arranged By – Lorne White
|A6||–Jim Bennet, Jubilee Singers*||Sable Island Shore
Written-By – Smilin' Ivan Dorey*
|A7||–Karen Oxley, Jubilee Singers*||Poor Little Girls Of Ontario|
|B1||–The Don Burke Four||Road To Freedom|
|B2||–Kay Porter, Fred McKenna||Springhill Mine Disaster|
|B3||–Bill Langstroth, Jubilee Singers*||Marching To Pretoria|
|B4||–Jim Bennet, Jubilee Singers*||Old Blue
Written-By – Traditional
|B5||–Fred McKenna, Jubilee Singers*||A Dollar Ain't A Dollar|
|B6||–Catherine McKinnon, Jubilee Singers*||Nova Scotia Song
Written By – Traditional from The Helen Creighton Collection
- Acoustic Bass – Earl Fralick
- Acoustic Guitar [The Don Burke Four] – Brian Ahern
- Banjo [5 String] – Don Burke
- Banjo [5 String] [The Don Burke Four] – Don Burke
- Banjo [Long Neck], Vocals – Bill Langstroth
- Baritone Vocals – Jim Bennet (tracks: A6, B4)
- Engineer – Don Jackson
- Music Consultant – Graham Day
- Music Librarian [From The Helen Creighton Collection] – Helen Creighton (tracks: B6)
- Musician [Anything With Strings], Vocals – Fred McKenna
- Performer – The Don Burke Four, The Jubilee Singers
- Sleeve Notes, Producer – Manny Pittson
- Solo Vocal – Bill Langstroth (tracks: A1, B4), Fred McKenna (tracks: A3, B2, B5), Karen Oxley (tracks: A7), Kay Porter (tracks: B2), Lorne White (tracks: A5)
- Soprano Vocals – Catherine McKinnon (tracks: A2, B6)
- Vocals – Bud Kimball, Catherine McKinnon, Gordon McMurtry, Hal Kempster, Hazel Walker, Herb Doane, Karen Oxley, Kay Porter, Lorne White, Marg Ashcroft, Marilyn Davies, Patricia McKinnon, Toni Roach, Vern Moulton
- Vocals [The Don Burke Four] – Brian Ahern, Don Burke , Kay Porter, Marilyn Davies
NotesHas red hype banner across cover with writing: 'This Album Contains The Famous "Nova Scotia Song" Performed by Catherine McKinnon'
Red labels with silver lettering.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Hand Etched Runout, Side A): ARC-A-608-S1
- Matrix / Runout (Hand Etched Runout, Side B): ARC-A-608-S2
|A 608||Singalong Jubilee*||Singalong Jubilee (LP, Album, Mono)||Arc Records||A 608||Canada||1964|