- Title:Ultrabunny / Wolverine Carcass
- Style:Noise, Psychedelic Rock, Free Improvisation
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1688 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1576 megabytes
- Size WMA version1153 megabytes
- Formats:MP3 MIDI DMF AA AU APE VQF
Profile: Bobby Bunny and Malcolm Tent founded Connecticut's art-core, ise collective The BunnyBrains and played with them for most of 16 years In 2002 Bobby Bunny (guitar/vocals and electron.
The first studio album from Ultrabunny - Connecticut's Elder Statesmen of Noise Rock. more info here: Play at maximum volume allowed by law. 01. Civilian Contracted Interrogator. 03. Controlled Flight Into Terrain. 04. Lunch At The Modern. Produced by Ultrabunny. Recorded at:UP Recording Studio, Seymour, CT Motherchunk Studio, Newtown, CT Bon Aire Chicken Farm, Southbury, CT BK Bunnyland, Brooklyn, NY. Photography by Jesper Haynes. Design by Bobby Bunny. Models are Cheryl and Kana. Cover Art dedicated to Bryan Ferry, Nick DeVille, Eric Boman, Anthony Price, Eveline Grunwald and Constanze Karoli. Digitally Released by Bilge Dasto, in cooperation with TPOS Records.
Listen free to Wolverine Carcass – Wolverine Carcass/Fuck, The Retarded Girl Split. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Do you know what kind of music this is?
There are no setlists by Wolverine Carcass on setlist. fm yet. You could help us by adding a first setlist. You can track changes of setlists by this artist by selecting the option below.
2016, 01:07 Post 1. General. Die Militarmusik Forum Musik Power Electronics Wolverine Carcass (Power Electronics, Noise.
Blowing minds and speakers since 1988. 2017 Ultrabunny "Ears Bleeding" Tour - étage deux.
Official Wolverine site - Shop the full collection of Our Story and find what youre looking for today. Generations have trusted Wolverine boots. For over 135 years, we’ve survived and thrived by helping you always forge ahead. We're not Good Because We're Old. We're Old Because We Stayed Good. We're Old Because.
|B1||–Wolverine Carcass||Golden Spoon|
|B2||–Wolverine Carcass||Frail Walls|
- Artwork By [Sleeve] – Malcolm Tent
- Bass [Hideous Bass Rumblings] – Malcolm Tent
- Drums [Ominous Tub Thumping] – Pete Beest
- Noises – Logan Butler (tracks: B1, B2)
- Photography [Cover] – Kristen Goehringer
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Malcolm Tent
- Vocals [Uncredited], Instruments [Horrible Noises Of All Sorts] – Bob Bunny*
NotesUltrabunny recorded live in Philadelphia, PA 12/21/08
Released in a hand-numbered edition of 50 copies on a clear lathe.