- Title:The Alarm
- Style:Alternative Rock, Folk Rock
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1649 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1928 megabytes
- Size WMA version1528 megabytes
- Formats:AUD AHX MP3 AU ASF VOX MIDI
Change is the fourth studio album by The Alarm. It was released in September 1989 on IRS Records. The album was released initially on vinyl LP, cassette and CD, reaching No. 13 in the UK charts and No. 75 in the US charts. An extended re-mastered version was released, including extra tracks. Sold Me Down the River" was released before the album, reaching No. 43 in the UK singles chart
Music, makes me, high Oh, oh, oh, come fill my glass up a little moreWe 'bout to get up, and burn this floorYou know we getting hotter, and hotterSexy and hotter, let's shut it down Pound the alarm!Pound the alarm! Alarm!Alarm!Alarm! Alarm! Oh, oh, oh, come fill my glass up a little moreWe 'bout to get up, and burn this floor You know we getting hotter, and hotterSexy and hotter, let's shut it down Pound the alarm! Pound the alarm!Pound the alarm! More on Genius.
Features Song Lyrics for The Alarm's The Alarm album. The Alarm - The Alarm Album Lyrics. 2. Marching On Lyrics. The Alarm Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Do you like this album?
Declaration is the debut studio album from The Alarm. It was released in 1984 by IRS Records. The album was released initially on vinyl and cassette. A CD version was released in the . An extended re-master version was released in 2000, including extra tracks. Rolling Stone magazine wrote: "This is one of the best new live bands I heard last year, and they've put a lot of that power into their first album. All songs written by Eddie Macdonald and Mike Peters, except where noted.
Complete your Saves The Day collection.
Album Name The Alarm. Erscheinungsdatum 1983. Musik GenreIndie Rock. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen0. 3. Marching On. 4. Lie of the Land.
Слушайте Ring The Alarm (Album) от Tenor Saw из альбома Reggae Anthology: Winston Riley - Quintessential Techniques. Deezer: бесплатная потоковая трансляция музыки. Слушайте более 53 млн треков, создавайте свои плейлисты и делитесь любимыми песнями с друзьями
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Across The Border||3:30|
|B2||Lie Of The Land||2:31|
|B3||For Freedom (Live)
Recorded By, Mixed By – Kenny McAndrews, Steve Tannett
- Manufactured By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Electrosound Group Midwest, Inc.
- Published By – Illegal Songs, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – I.R.S., Inc.
- Copyright (c) – International Record Syndicate, Inc.
- Recorded At – Marquee Club
- Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals [Vocal Backup] – Dave Sharp
- Acoustic Guitar, Harmonica, Lead Vocals – Mike Peters
- Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals [Vocal Backup] – Eddie MacDonald
- Drums, Backing Vocals [Vocal Backup] – Twist*
- Engineer – Jess Suttcliffe*
- Harmonica – Mark Feltham (tracks: A2 to B2)
- Keyboards – Angie Knox (tracks: A2 to B2)
- Photography By – Harry Murlowski*
- Producer – Aricentus (tracks: A2 to B2), Harry Murlowski* (tracks: A2 to B2), Ian Wilson (tracks: A2 to B2), Mick Glossop (tracks: A1, B3), Steve Tannett (tracks: A2 to B2), The Alarm (tracks: A2 to B2)
- Written-By – Sharp* (tracks: A1, A2), MacDonald* (tracks: A1, B1 to B3), Peters* (tracks: A1, B1 to B3)
NotesElectrosound Group Midwest, Inc. pressing
All songs published by Illegal Songs, Inc. (BMI)
℗ 1983 I.R.S., Inc.
© 1983 International Record Syndicate, Inc.
Manufactured and Distributed by A&M Records, Inc.
"For Freedom" recorded live at The Marquee, Wardour Street, London. W.1. 1.30.83
SP70504 appears on sleeve, SP-70504 appears on labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side One): (SP-070504-A)
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side Two): (SP-070504-B)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Etched, Side One): AM 1R-SP 070504-A ES1- (face with 2 horns) ƐMW
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Etched, Side Two): AM SP 070504-B RE-1 ESI- 1. (face with 2 horns) ƐMW
- Rights Society: BMI
- Pressing Plant ID: B
|SP-70504, SP70504||The Alarm||The Alarm (12", EP)||I.R.S. Records, I.R.S. Records||SP-70504, SP70504||US||1983|
|TFC031, 21C031||The Alarm||The Alarm (CD, EP, Enh, RE, RM, 20t)||The Twenty First Century Recording Company, The Twenty First Century Recording Company||TFC031, 21C031||UK & US||2003|
|CS70504||The Alarm||The Alarm (Cass, EP)||I.R.S. Records||CS70504||US||1983|
|SP70504, SP 70504||The Alarm||The Alarm (12", EP)||I.R.S. Records, I.R.S. Records||SP70504, SP 70504||Canada||1983|
|CS-70504||The Alarm||The Alarm (Cass, EP)||I.R.S. Records||CS-70504||Canada||1983|