- Performer:Negro Spirituals
- Title:Tutto Il Mondo E' Nelle Sue Mani
- Style:Gospel, Religious
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1783 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1147 megabytes
- Size WMA version1438 megabytes
- Formats:DTS TTA FLAC MMF VOX WAV DMF
Negro Spirituals - Tutto Il Mondo E' Nelle Sue Mani (LP, Album). Writing & Arrangement. F 31. I Negro Spirituals. John Brown's Body and 1 mor. Negro Spirituals - Negro Spirituals (LP, Album). Conducting & Leading.
Album Of Negro Spirituals. Instrument: Piano, Vocal, Guitar sheet music. Album Of Negro Spirituals Newly adapted and arranged by J. Rosamond Johnson. Ev'ry Time I Feel the Spirit. Ezekiel Saw The Wheel. Gimme Dat Old Time Religion. Git On Bo'd Little Children.
Negro Spirituals Album has 13 songs sung by José Luis Bollea, Coro Estable De Rosario, Mito Sparn. Listen to all songs in high quality & download Negro Spirituals songs on Gaana. attr("src", $('. de tp. d t img img').
Songs from Negro Spirituals, Vol. 2 by Adriana Sansone, Carlos Vázquez. Tracks count: 22. Views: 21. Coro Estable de Rosario - Dry Bones 02:34. Negro Spirituals - Coro Estable de Rosario. We were unable to load Disqus. If you are a moderator please see our troubleshooting guide.
Find negro spirituals tracks, artists, and albums. Find the latest in negro spirituals music at Last. fm Our Photo Recap Of Festival d'été de Québec 2018.
As negro spirituals are Christian songs, most of them concern what the Bible says and how to live with the Spirit of God. For example, the "dark days of bondage" were enlightened by the hope and faith that God will not leave slaves alone. By the way, African Americans used to sing outside of churches. They were used for expressing personal feeling and for cheering one another. This was the case of negro spirituals, which were sung at church, in meetings, at work and at home. The meaning of these songs was most often covert. Therefore, only Christian slaves understood them, and even when ordinary words were used, they reflected personal relationship between the slave singer and God. The codes of the first negro spirituals are often related with an escape to a free country
Spirituals (also known as Negro spirituals, Spiritual music, or African-American spirituals) is a genre of songs originating in America and created by African Americans. Spirituals were originally an oral tradition that imparted Christian values while also describing the hardships of slavery. Although spirituals were originally unaccompanied monophonic (unison) songs, they are best known today in harmonized choral arrangements
|A1||Sometimes I Feel|
|A4||Old Time Religion|
|A7||He's Got The Whole World In His Hands|
|B2||When The Saints Go Marching In|
|B4||The Gospel Train|
- Bass Vocals – Cesare Alberghino, Fiorenzo Gambella, Giovanni Erniani, Giuseppe Nicolotti, Renato Vercellone
- Chorus, Ensemble – Gruppo Vocale-Strumentale Del Coro Polifonico Di Ivrea
- Conductor [Elaborazione E Direzione] – M.° Antonio Nigra*
- Contralto Vocals – Anna Bruno, Fiammetta Erniani, Ivana Occelli, Margherita Fiandino, Mariuccia Alberghino
- Double Bass, Piano – Giuliano Peraglie
- Double Bass, Saxophone, Clarinet – Leo Tonino
- Drums – Sergio Muraro
- Guitar – Gino Borio
- Narrator – Iginio Bonazzi
- Piano – Antonio Nigra
- Soprano Vocals – Anna Maria Giglio Tos, Bruna Chiesi, Claudia Bego, Graziella Gambella, Loretta Ravera Chion
- Soprano Vocals [Solo] – Graziella Gambella
- Tenor Vocals – Dino Cena, Guido Rollandin, Luigi Capanni, Renato Dello Stritto, Rinaldo Fornero, Roberto Duranti, Silvio Vittone
- Tenor Vocals [Solo] – Rinaldo Fornero
- Trombone – Nello Pregnolato
- Trumpet – Lino Regruto
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): M 8597
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): M 8598
- Other (Rights Society): SIAE