- Title:Suites Sinfónicas De John Williams (E.T. El Extraterrestre / Encuentros En La Tercera Fase / La Guerra De Las Galaxias)
- Style:Score, Neo-Romantic, Industrial, Ambient
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1376 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1791 megabytes
- Size WMA version1713 megabytes
- Formats:AHX MPC DTS VOX AA MP3 APE
Conductor – Frank Barber.
Frank Barber Percussion Ensemble, Gino Cransty, The Frank Barber Orchestra, The Frank Barber Percussion. Variations: Viewing All Frank Barber. John Williams (4), London Symphony Orchestra, National Philharmonic Orchestra Conducted By Frank Barber - Suites Sinfónicas De John Williams (. El Extraterrestre, Encuentros En La Tercera Fase, La Guerra De Las Galaxias) (LP, Album).
It says in the liner notes this was previously released on vinyl, but thats all. Does anyone know when this was recorded and which orchestra did which pieces? Maybe it said on the vinyl it originated from? TJ.
Bowl Symphony Orchestra conducted by Carmen Dragon Jack Brymer, Royal Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Sir Thomas Beecham Jussi Bjorling, Rome Opera Orchestra and Chorus Conducted By Erich Leinsdorf Royal Philharmonic Orchestra conducted By Sir Thomas Beecham Julius Katchen, London Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Sir Adrian Boult Barry Griffiths, Royal Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Frank Shipway Chicago Symphony Orchestra conducted by Fritz Reiner Royal
Symphony Orchestra conducted by Pierino Gamba Warren Storm Mary Cutrufello Atheen Terrakroma Royal Phiharmonic Orchestra Conducted By Paavo Jarvi Donavan Bobby Hackett With the Jackie Gleason Orchestra The Jackie Gleason Orchestra . E Featuring Kim Fowley + Silver-e Silver-e Fiest Feist Featuring Tacye Plates Conduit Steve Curtis Fernando Allen Gaiana Dmitry Redko Circular featuring Rolf Jacobsen Frode Langhelle NROTB.
Here we have yet another release of the usual John Williams fare. It is not conducted by John Williams, a fact Decca seems to go out of its way to conceal. But it is played by the London Symphony Orchestra, and their effortless virtuosity, along with sweetly, singing tenderness, are everywhere on display. This collection is conducted by Gavin Greeaway, known almost solely as a studio conductor of film soundtracks of other composers's scores for the movies themselves. And to be fair, he brings a symphonic grandeur and plenty of flair to these familiar themes.
Скачай London Symphony Orchestra, John Williams - Anakin's Betrayal mp3 ♫ 04:03 320 kbps . 9 m. London Symphony Orchestra, John Williams. Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan and Darth Maul Continue Battle. 320. The Immolation Scene.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||E.T. (The Symphonic Suite Of John Williams' E.T. Music)||11:21|
|From Star Wars:|
|A2a||Star Wars Suite||5:36|
|A2b||Princess Leia's Theme||4:31|
Arranged By – Frank Barber
|Star Wars Continues With||(8:28)|
|B1a||The Battle (Part 1)|
|B1b||Star Ship Attack
Written-By – Paul Fishman
|B1c||The Battle (Part 2)|
|B1d||The Throne Room And End Titles|
|Close Encounters Of The Third Kind|
|B2a||The Experience Begins
Written-By – A. Bunny*
|B2b||Close Encounters Symphonic Suite
Written-By ["When You Wish Upon A Star" Interpolation] – Ned Washington, Leigh Harline
|B3||Farewell From E.T.||3:50|
- Record Company – Music For Pleasure Limited
- Record Company – Jambo Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jambo Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Jambo Music Ltd.
- Marketed By – EMI-Odeon, S.A.
- Record Company – EMI
- Printed By – Fabricsa
- Published By – Bourne Music
- Published By – Jambo Music
- Published By – MCA Music Ltd.
- Published By – Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Ltd.
- Arranged By – John Williams (tracks: A1, A2, B1a, B1c, B1d, B2b, B3)
- Conductor – Frank Barber
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Richard Goldblatt
- Orchestra – The National Philharmonic Orchestra* (tracks: A2, B1), The National Philharmonic Orchestra And Chorale* (tracks: B2), The London Symphony Orchestra (tracks: A1, A3, B3)
- Producer – Jack Fishman , Paul Fishman
- Written-By – John Williams (tracks: A1 to B1a, B1c, B1d, B2b, B3)
Notes"When You Wish Upon a Star" (copyright: Bourne Music). • "The Experience Begins" and "Star Ship attack" (copyright: Jambo Music). • "E.T." music is the copyright of MCA Music. • "Star Wars" music is the copyright of Chappell Music Ltd. • "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" music is the copyright of Screen Gems – EMI Music Ltd.
Orchestras augmented by Systems Music. • This album features tracks recorded with the Sony DRE 2000 Digital Reverberation System • Produced (...) for Jambo Records • ℗ 1982 Original sound recordings made by Jambo Music Ltd.
℗ 1982 Grabación sonora original hecha por Jambo Music Ltd. © 1982 Jambo Music Ltd.
Editado por EMI-Odeon, S.A.
[Logo of Fabricsa]-1983
Fabricado por Fabricsa
Made in Spain EMI-Odeon, S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Depósito Legal): B.44014-1982
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): 046065019-A-I
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): 046065019-B-I
- Rights Society: SGAE
|MFP 5594||John Williams||John Williams' Symphonic Suites (LP)||Music For Pleasure||MFP 5594||UK||1982|
|3c 054 65019||John Williams||John Williams' Symphonic Suites (LP, Album, Comp)||Emi||3c 054 65019||Italy||1982|
|2C 068 85019||John Williams||John Williams' Symphonic Suites (LP)||Music For Pleasure||2C 068 85019||France||1982|
|RL-32109||John Williams||John Williams' Symphonic Suites (LP)||Angel Records||RL-32109||USA & Canada||1982|
|31C 064 65019||John Williams||John Williams' Symphonic Suites (LP)||Music For Pleasure, EMI||31C 064 65019||Brazil||1982|