- Title:Fargo - Una Americana En Paris
- Style:Folk Rock, Country Rock, Indie Rock, Blues Rock, Alternative Rock, Acoustic
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1409 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1461 megabytes
- Size WMA version1517 megabytes
- Formats:MP1 AIFF MPC AHX DMF MP3 APE
Americana is the fifth studio album by American punk rock band the Offspring, released on November 17, 1998 by Columbia Records. Following a worldwide tour in support of its previous album Ixnay on the Hombre (1997), the band commenced work on a new album in July 1998. Americana was a major success upon its release, debuting at number six on the US Billboard 200 and selling over 175,000 copies in its first week of sales
The Day We Exhumed Disco (CD, Comp, Promo). Caroline Records, Caroline Records. Vendi questa versione. Fargo - Una Americana En Paris (CD, Comp, Promo). Sinedín Music, Fargo Records.
Title: Una americana en Buenos Aires (1961).
Paris is the eponymous debut album by the power trio Paris, which was active from 1975 to 1977. It was the only album recorded by the original Paris line up, as drummer Thom Mooney left shortly afterwards. The songs on Paris were all written by guitarist/vocalist Bob Welch and are in a vein similar to Led Zeppelin. The album reached number 103 on the Billboard pop album chart.
Redirected from Una Americana en Buenos Aires). An American in Buenos Aires (Spanish: Una Americana en Buenos Aires) is a 1961 Argentine film directed by George Cahan. The film was based on the story by Antonio de Lara. The film starred Mamie Van Doren and Jean-Pierre Aumont. It is also known by the alternative title of The Blonde from Buenos Aires. The movie was Van Doren's last film for three years; fore, she didn't return to the screen until 1964, playing the lead role in The Candidate.
CommunitySee all. 150 people like this. 147 people follow this.
La obra Una Vida Americana será presentada en Madrid a partir del próximo 25 de enero. El lugar escogido es el Teatro Galileo de Madrid, a las 20:00 horas. Una madre y sus dos hijas viajan a Minnesota para encontrar al padre norteamericano que las abandonó: Un drama sobre la inutilidad del dolor, entrelazado con una comedia sobre la melancolía. Con Cristina Marcos, César Camino, Vicky Luengo y Esther Isla. Texto de Lucía Carballal, dirección de Víctor Sánchez Rodríguez. En un bosque de Minnesota (Estados Unidos), junto a una vieja caravana alquilada, se encuentra Linda. La acompañan su madre,.
Various: Echo In The Canyon. 05:45 PM. Let Your Daddy Ride. From pure pop for now people to pure slop for cow people; from three chords and the truth to two chords and a sack of lies; Radio Free Americana is non-discriminating free-form radio for the discriminating listener. RFA is not focus-group tested. Support RFA. Donate Now! Donor Rewards (New!) What’s New? New Releases.
|1||–Clem Snide||The Sound Of German Hip Hop||5:06|
|2||–Andrew Wegman Bird* & The Mysterious Production Of Eggs||A Nervous Tic Motion Of The Head To The Left||4:57|
|3||–Ben Weaver||Ragged Words||3:20|
|4||–Jesse Sykes & The Sweet Hereafter||Your Eyes Told||5:27|
|5||–Neal Casal||St Cloud||4:37|
|6||–Christian Kjellvander||Homeward Rolling Soldier||3:52|
|7||–Mattias Hellberg||Walking Restless||4:42|
|8||–Alamo Race Track||We Like To Go On||3:28|
|9||–White Hassle||Let It Be Me||3:03|
|10||–Great Lake Swimmers||Moving Pictures Silent Films||5:26|
|11||–Hazy Malaze||Bush It Down||4:58|
|13||–Richard Buckner||A Chance Counsel||4:46|
|14||–Chris Whitley||War Crime Blues||2:38|
|15||–Kevin Salem||Party Song||4:56|
|16||–Hederos & Hellberg||No Fun||4:15|
|17||–Alice Texas||X's For Eyes||4:31|
|18||–Mother Superior||Head Hanging Down||3:15|
- Design – Nacho Antolín
- Mastered By – Xavier Alarcón
NotesGiven away free with the Spanish magazine Rockdelux #226 (Feb 2005).
The tracks are taken from the following albums:
1. The Sound Of German Hip Hip. Preview of "The End Of Love"
2. A Nervous Tic Motion Of The Head To The Left. From the album: "Andrew Bird & The Mysterious Production Of Eggs"
3. Ragged Words. From the album: "Stories Under Nails"
4. Your Eyes Told. From the album: "Oh, My Girl"
5. St Cloud. From the album: "Maybe California. An Introduction To Neal Casal"
6. Homeward Rolling Soldier. From the album: "Songs From A Two-Room Chapel"
7. Walking Restless. Preview of "Mattias Hellberg"
8. We Like To Go On. Preview of the new album
9. Let It Be Me. From the album: "The Watertank EP"
10. Moving Pictures Silent Films. From the album: "Great Lake Swimmers"
11. Bust It Down. From the album: "Blackout Love"
12. A Makeover. From the album: "Winged Life"
13. A Chance Counsel. From the album: "Dents And Shells"
14. War Crime Blues. From the album: "War Crime Blues"
15. Party Songs. From the album: "Ecstatic"
16. No Fun. From the album: "Together In the Darkness"
17. X's For Eyes. From the album: "Sad Days"
18. Head Hanging Low. From the album: "13 Violets"