- Performer:Concrete Sox
- Title:Concrete Sox / Heresy
- Style:Thrash, Hardcore, Punk
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1587 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1644 megabytes
- Size WMA version1544 megabytes
- Formats:VQF VOX AIFF TTA MMF XM APE
Concrete Sox, Heresy. Concrete Sox, Heresy Q&A. More Concrete Sox albums.
Concrete Sox, Heresy - Студийный альбом от Heresy, Concrete Sox. Вышел 1987г. В альбом вошло 11 треков. Satanic Malfunctions live in Burladingen 1990. 3. Concrete Sox. – Speak Siberian Or Die.
9. Concrete Sox - Speak Siberian or Die (For . 10. Concrete Sox - Modernisation (A New form of Slavery). 11. Concrete Sox - Sustain the Orgy. Released in LP format. The first press of the split LP with Heresy has green cover for the Heresy side. The second press has orange cover, as shown on the picture. John March did the vocals for Heresy on this record.
Concrete Sox: "'Speak Siberian Or Die' is for . Concrete Sox thanks "Kalv (Heresy) for playing bass on trax 1, 2, 3 & part of 4". Heresy thanks "Reevsy (previous guitarist) for playing on this recording".
Concrete Sox 1985 - Anglican scrape attic 7''(Split album) B02-Sacrilege-Blood ru. p3 A02-Execute-Your eyes. B01-Concrete Sox-Eminent scum pt I & I. p3. A03-Lipcream-Top fight. 1985 - Your Turn Next (Original). band pics & album art.
Heresy - In Silence7:56 07. Concrete Sox - Key To The Door 11:44 08. Concrete Sox - False Insight 15:09 09. Concrete Sox - Speak Siberian or Die 19:00 10. Conmcrete Sox - Modernisation 22:30 11. Concrete Sox - Sustain The Orgy 25:41. I'll never forget the amazing concert in Winterswijk Chi Chi Club (Netherland) with Heresy, Concrete Sox. Bassist played with both bands because one had broken his arm. That was the best of the two bands I was on.
Heresy were a hardcore punk band from Nottingham, England, formed in 1985 and active until late 1989. They released three albums and recorded three sessions for John Peel's BBC Radio 1 show . They then added a singer, who was soon replaced by Concrete Sox drummer John March. Reevsy left the band to be replaced by Mitch Dickinson from Unseen Terror on guitar In 1988, Mitch left the band, to be replaced by Baz from Ripcord, the new line-up recording the Face Up to It LP. The band's final album, 1989's 13 Rocking Anthems, was compiled from their last two Peel Sessions. The band split up in late 1988. Members Steve and Kalv formed Meatfly, and now play in UK hardcore band Geriatric Unit.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Concrete Sox||Key To The Door|
|A2||–Concrete Sox||False Insight|
|A3||–Concrete Sox||Speak Siberian Or Die|
|A4||–Concrete Sox||Modernisation (A New Form Of Slavery)
Bass [Part Only] – Kalv*, Victim
|A5||–Concrete Sox||Sustain The Orgy
Bass – Victim
|B3||–Heresy||Visions In Fear|
- Recorded At – Rich Bitch Studios
- Mixed At – Rich Bitch Studios
- Remixed At – Rich Bitch Studios
- Pressed By – MPO
- Distributed By – Revolver
- Distributed By – The Cartel
- Copyright (c) – Mosh Music
- Bass – Kalv* (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B6)
- Drums – Steve* (tracks: B1 to B6)
- Drums, Vocals – John* (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Engineer – Mike Ivory, Rob Bruce (tracks: B1 to B6)
- Guitar – Victim (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Guitar, Lyrics By – Reevsy (tracks: B1 to B6)
- Lead Vocals – Sean* (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Liner Notes [Heresy] – John*
- Lyrics By – Les* (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Music By – Concrete Sox (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Photography By [Heresy Cover Photo] – Hanz Vermaas
- Photography By [Heresy Innersleeve Photo] – Andy Larsen, Dig*, Eric Megawimp, Michael Trengert
- Producer – Dig*, Heresy (tracks: B1 to B6), John* (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Sleeve, Artwork [Sleeve Art] – Martin Nesbitt
- Vocals – John* (tracks: B1 to B6)
NotesConcrete Sox side recorded and mixed at Rich Bitch Studios, November 1986.
Heresy side: music recorded and mixed May 1986 at Rich Bitch, Birmingham & vocals recorded and re-mixed December 1986 also at Rich Bitch.
Printed lyric inner sleeve included.
Green sleeve version was first press.
Orange sleeve was second press.
Concrete Sox: "'Speak Siberian Or Die' is for S.O.D.".
Concrete Sox thanks "Kalv (Heresy) for playing bass on trax 1, 2, 3 & part of 4".
Heresy thanks "Reevsy (previous guitarist) for playing on this recording".
Tracks A1 to A5 music copyright Concrete Sox '86 & lyrics copyright Les '86.
Tracks B1 to B6 lyrics---Reevsy '86.
© Mosh Music.
Made in France.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Etched In Concrete Sox Side): NO MORE BELSTAFF AND WELLIES MPO MOSH 2 A¹
- Matrix / Runout (Etched In Heresy Side): HERESY MOSH TEAM KILL MPO MOSH 2 AA¹
|MOSH 002||Concrete Sox / Heresy||Concrete Sox / Heresy - Concrete Sox / Heresy (LP, Gre)||Earache||MOSH 002||UK||1987|
|MOSH||Concrete Sox / Heresy||Concrete Sox / Heresy - Concrete Sox / Heresy (CD, Unofficial)||Fuck The Earache||MOSH||Mexico||2005|