- Title:Live At The Albert
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1355 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1785 megabytes
- Size WMA version1216 megabytes
- Formats:VOC APE VQF AU ADX MP1 ASF
Robbie Williams: Live at the Albert" is a DVD that was released in December 2001 of the show performed on 10 October 2001; concert that Robbie Williams gave at Royal Albert Hall a month before the release of the album Swing When You're Winning. It has since been certified 6x Platinum in the United Kingdom and 2x Platinum in Germany.
Live at the Albert was merged with this page. Posts About Robbie Williams Live at the Albert. performed their duets featured on the album
The discography of Robbie Williams, an English singer-songwriter, consists of eleven studio albums, one live album, eight compilation albums, one extended play, ten video albums, fifty-nine singles (including six as a featured artist), six promotional singles and fifty-six music videos (including two as a featured artist).
Live At The Albert On 10th October 2001.
Robbie Williams Patricia Williamson Joy Mercer Live at the Albert Take That - robbie williams. Robbie Williams Live at Knebworth Compact disc Blu-ray disc Knebworth House - dvd. Robbie Williams Swings Both Ways Phonograph record LP record Swing When You're Winning - Robbie Williams. Robbie Williams Swings Both Ways Song I Wan'na Be Like You Swing When You're Winning - Robbie Williams. Robbie Williams T-shirt Clip art Portable Network Graphics Image - tshirt. Robbie Williams Somebody Someday Singer-songwriter Take That - Robbie Williams. Robbie Williams Web design - web design . This transparent png clipart is about Robbie Williams, Royal Albert Hall, Live At The Albert, Dvd, Album, Concert, Live At Knebworth, Jane Horrocks, Rupert Everett, Jon Lovitz. com All Rights Reserved.
Brash Playful Theatrical Cynical/Sarcastic Irreverent Wry Boisterous Provocative Rambunctious Reckless Rowdy Witty Campy Celebratory Humorous Bittersweet Brooding Cathartic Dramatic Intimate Reflective Confident Fun Poignant Rousing. Live at the Royal Albert Hall. The Well Swung Intro. 3. Have You Met Miss Jones? Lorenz Hart, Richard Rodgers. Marc Blitzstein, Bertolt Brecht, Kurt Weill. 5. Straighten Up and Fly Right. Nat King Cole, Irving Mills. 6. Let's Face the Music and Dance. 7. Well, Did You Evah? Cole Porter.
Live at the Albert is Robbie Williams' tribute to the swingers. Backed with a full swing band and dancing girls, Robbie smartens up his act with a suit and a smart haircut and croons his way through a wealth of classics. Join Michael Bolton for an unforgettable concert at London's famous Royal Albert Hall as he delivers hit after hit in his trademark soulful style in front of a packed audience.
|Live At The Albert Hall||(1:13:27)|
|1.2||Have You Met Miss Jones?||3:20|
|1.3||Mack The Knife||4:10|
|1.4||Straighten Up And Fly Right||2:47|
|1.5||Let's Face The Music And Dance||3:56|
|1.6||Well, Did You Evah?||4:33|
|1.7||The Lady Is A Tramp||3:18|
|1.9||One For My Baby||5:17|
|1.11||I Will Talk And Hollywood Will Listen||5:01|
|1.12||Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me||3:06|
|1.13||Beyond The Sea||4:31|
|1.14||Me And My Shadow||4:18|
|1.15||Ain't That A Kick In The Head||2:32|
|1.16||It Was A Very Good Year||3:05|
|2.1||Killing Off Robbie|
|2.2||"Let's Start With Something I Can Sing"|
|2.3||"I've Found My Spiritual Home"|
|2.4||Just Rob And Sinatra's Piano Player...|
|2.5||Pulling Off Mr. Bojangles|
|2.6||"Hey There, You With The Make Up Bag..."|
|2.7||"I Genuinely Don't Care... I Love This"|
|DVD-Rom||Gallery (15 Images)|
|DVD-Rom||Audio Selection (Surround 5:1/Stereo)|
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Copyright (c) – Robert Williams
- Licensed To – Chrysalis Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Chrysalis Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chrysalis Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Royal Albert Hall
- Bassoon – Julie Andrews
- Cello – Ben Chappell, Dave Daniels*, Frank Schaefer
- Cello [1st] – Martin Loveday
- Contractor – Isobel Griffiths
- Directed By [Musical Director], Conductor – Steve Sidwell
- Double Bass – David Ayre, Leon Bosch
- Double Bass [1st] – Mary Scully
- Double Bass [Jazz] – Paul Morgan
- Drums – Ralph Salmins
- Engineer [Monitor] – Martin Wareing
- Film Director – Hamish Hamilton
- Film Producer [Video Design, Production] – Justine Catterall
- French Horn – Clare Hutchings, Emma Roberts , Phil Woods
- French Horn [1st] – Dave Lee
- Guitar – Mitch Dalton
- Harp – Skaila Kanga
- Leader, Violin [1st] – Gavyn Wright
- Leader, Violin [2nd] – Perry Montague-Mason
- Mixed By – Al Schmitt
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Steve Genewick
- Oboe, Cor Anglais – Sue Bohling
- Percussion – Frank Ricotti, Steven Henderson*
- Performer [Special Guest] – Guy Chambers, Jane Horrocks, Jon Lovitz, Jonathan Wilkes, Rupert Everett
- Piano – Dave Hartley
- Saxophone [Alto], Flute – Andy Macintosh
- Saxophone [Alto], Flute, Piccolo Flute, Clarinet – Jamie Talbot
- Saxophone [Bariton], Clarinet [Bass] – Phil Todd
- Saxophone [Tenor], Clarinet, Flute – Chris White, Dave Bishop
- Trombone – Gordon Campbell, Mark Nightingale
- Trombone [1st] – Neil Sidwell
- Trombone [Bass] – Adrian Hallowell
- Trumpet [1st], Flugelhorn – Derek Watkins
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Mike Lovatt, Paul Spong, Simon Gardner
- Viola – Don McVay*, Justin Ward, Rachel Bolt, Tim Grant, Zoe Lake
- Viola [1st] – Bruce White
- Violin – Ben Cruft, Cathy Thompson, Dermot Crehan, Douglas MacKie, Eddie Roberts , Liz Edwards*, Everton Nelson, Jackie Shave, Jonathan Strange, Julian Leaper, Kathy Shave*, Lorraine McAslan, Mark Berrow, Patrick Kiernan, Simon Fisher*, Warren Zielinski
NotesDigipak HDDVD case with attached 12pp photo booklet.
PAL - Regions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Concert recorded live at the Royal Albert Hall on 10th October 2001 and is mixed in 5.1 Surround sound.
Tracks 1.18 "Backstage" and 1.19 "Aftershow" are extra footage accessible from the Track Selection menu only. They do not play when the Play Concert instruction is opened and the 17 consecutive units of the concert follow.
"Well Swung" is a documentary on the making of "Swing When You're Winning" filmed in Las Vegas in summer 2001.
All credits above are are taken from the special Credits track at the end of the DVD and are associated with the Live Concert.
|7243 4 92685 9 3, 492 6859||Robbie Williams||Live At The Albert (DVD-V, Multichannel, PAL)||Chrysalis, Chrysalis, RobbieWilliams.com, RobbieWilliams.com||7243 4 92685 9 3, 492 6859||UK & Europe||2001|
|none||Robbie Williams||Live At The Albert (Blu-ray, Album, Unofficial)||Chrysalis||none||Russia||2007|
|7243 4 92685 3 1||Robbie Williams||Live At The Albert (VHS, Album, PAL, Hi-)||Chrysalis||7243 4 92685 3 1||Europe||2001|
|7243 492685 2 4||Robbie Williams||Live At The Albert (CDV, PAL)||Chrysalis, EMI||7243 492685 2 4||Malaysia||2001|
|724349269095||Robbie Williams||Live At The Albert (DVD-V, NTSC)||Chrysalis, Capitol Records||724349269095||Brazil||2001|