by Joanna Chapman-Smith. An orchestral songstress with a soulful & jazzy voice, this Canadian artist's latest album will "grab anyone who hears it by the gut," and, "leaves you smiling knowingly all the wa. (The Province, CAN). Genre: Folk: Jazzy folk. We'll ship when it's back in stock.
Love Me Deeply is the title track for Joanna's upcoming album, to be released later this year (2012). This version was recorded and shot live and in-one-take by "Southern Soul's" Mitch Fillion. It is set in a beautiful Torontonian home, featuring Rosa Smedley on upright bass and Jaron Freeman-Fox on violin. Tactile Word is a stand-out example of one of the more upbeat tracks on Joanna's award-winning album, "Contraries". Joanna Chapman-Smith, Canadian t, interviewed about her songs and the inspiration behind them. The performance was filmed at the Chapel Arts Centre, Bath where Joanna was on stage with Mat Martin in May 2011. Joanna Chapman-Smith.
Joanna Chapman-Smith Toronto, Ontario. rises above the herd of folkie singer-songwriters, her musical self-portrait painted with an unusually large palette of moods and colours. The Georgia Straight Exceptiona. creative and skilled vocalist more.
Hanging Out. In Love. Rainy Day. Relaxation.
Joanna Chapman-Smith's Love Me Deeply is a fantastic album from one of Canada's great under-appreciated singer-songwriters. Joanna Chapman-Smith: Love Me Deeply. We as a family are deeply saddened by the loss of our beloved Jacintha," it said. Royals 'saddened' at 'prank' nurse's death.
Listen to the best Joanna Chapman-Smith shows. The Teller and the Tale with storytellers & singer-songwriters Joanna Chapman Smith & Doug McArthur. by The Teller And The Tale Radio.
Joanna Chapman-Smith. Singer-Songwriter, Storyteller and Teacher.
Joanna Chapman-Smith Bandas sonoras. Encuentra Tu Banda Sonora. Filmografía: Joanna Chapman-Smith canciones. Life of the aardvark in g.
|2||Cry For The Departed||3:32|
|4||Smile For Me||2:53|
|5||Thinking Of You||2:42|
|6||Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You?||3:26|
|8||Get In Line||2:59|
|9||Love Me Deeply||6:38|
|10||Pick Me Up||3:17|
- Banjo – Mat Martin (tracks: 4), Mat Martin (tracks: 4)
- Bells – Lindy Gray
- Cello – Christina "Zippy" Zaenker*, Finn Manniche, Martin Couzen
- Choir – Andraya Starnino, Chris Suen, Jonas Shandel, Sarah MacDougall, Tim Mackey
- Clarinet – Connie Gitlin, Joanna Chapman-Smith (tracks: 1)
- Double Bass – Patrick Metzger
- Drums – Todd Biffard
- Guitar [Tenor] – Mat Martin (tracks: 6)
- Percussion [Copper Pipes] – Joanna Chapman-Smith (tracks: 11)
- Percussion, Vocals – Albert St. Albert (tracks: 6)
- Piano – Elliot Vaughan, Joel De Stefano (tracks: 5)
- Producer – Joanna Chapman-Smith, Mat Martin
- Steel Guitar [Steel Strung Guitar] – Mat Martin (tracks: 8)
- Trombone – Jeremy Berkman
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Jim Littleford
- Viola – John Kastelic, Marcus Takizawa*
- Violin – Cam Wilson , Jaron Freeman-Fox (tracks: 3, 6), Kathleen Nisbet, Mark Ferris
- Vocals, Guitar – Joanna Chapman-Smith
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 81877 00453 6