- Title:Dream Sequence (Chamber Music)
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1178 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1686 megabytes
- Size WMA version1511 megabytes
- Formats:MIDI FLAC VOX ASF MPC AUD APE
Album · 1994 · 15 Songs. Andrew Imbrie: Dream Sequence Parnassus. Listen on Apple Music. Dream Sequence: Misterioso. Anthony Korf & Parnassus. 3. Dream Sequence: Adagio.
Andrew Imbrie - Parnassus (2), Anthony Korf - Dream Sequence (Chamber Music) (CD). Leslie Bassett, Ralph Shapey, William O. Smith, Harvey Sollberger, Robert Erickson, Andrew Imbrie, Robert Hall Lewis, Robert Morris (3). Smith, Harvey Sollberger, Robert Erickson, Andrew Imbrie, Robert Hall Lewis, Robert Morris (3) - New Music For Virtuosos (CD, Album). Music Of Andrew Imbrie (CD, Album, Comp, RM). Composers Recordings Inc. (CRI).
Chamber Music Vocal Music. Anthony Korf, Parnassus. Chamber Music of Andrew Imbrie.
LyricsDream Sequence: Misterioso. Andrew Imbrie, Parnassus, Anthony Korf. Download now. English.
All materials are provided for educational purposes. Tracklist of Andrew Imbrie, Parnassus (2), Anthony Korf on this page
Anthony Korf: American composer, artistic director and conductor. While his output comprises an appreciable variety of instrumental and vocal forces, his primary focus has been the orchestra, among which Goldkind, a work for young audiences written in collaboration with Sabina Sciubba, three symphonies, a piano concerto and a requiem, the latter commissioned and premiered by The San Francisco Symphony, figure most prominently. Other commissions include The American Composers Orchestra, The Koussevitzky Music Foundation, The Howard Hanson Fund, and The National Endowment for the Arts.
Free download and listen Andrew Imbrie: Dream Sequence. Anthony Korf, Parnassus - Dream Sequence: Misterioso 06:11. Barbara Allen, Edmund Niemann, Anthony Korf, Parnassus - Three Piece Suite: Andante con Moto 03:30. Barbara Allen, Edmund Niemann, Anthony Korf, Parnassus - Three Piece Suite: Allegro Moderato 02:07. Anthony Korf, Parnassus - Dream Sequence: Adagio 06:32. Anthony Korf, Parnassus - Campion Songs: O Never to Be Moved 03:24. Susan Narucki, Anthony Korf, Parnassus, Martin Goldray - Five Roethke Songs: The Young Girl 02:16. Anthony Korf, Parnassus - Campion Songs: Come, O Come My Life's Delight 02:16.
Andrew Imbrie: Parnassus. Release Date: 20th Oct 2007. Catalogue No: NW80441. Imbrie: Dream Sequence.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Cello – Chris FinckelClarinet, Bass Clarinet – Alan R. Kay*Conductor – Anthony KorfFlute – Keith UnderwoodOboe, English Horn – Matt Dine*Percussion – James PreissPiano – Edmund NiemannViola – Sarah AdamsViolin – Cyrus Stevens
|Five Roethke Songs
Piano – Martin GoldraySoprano Vocals – Susan Narucki
|4||The Young Girl||2:13|
|Three Piece Suite
Harp – Barbara Allen Piano – Edmund Niemann
|10||Andante Con Moto||3:27|
Alto Vocals – Nancy WertschBaritone Vocals – Nathaniel WatsonConductor – Anthony KorfSoprano Vocals – Joan Peterson Tenor Vocals – Mark Bleeke
|12||O Never To Be Moved||3:22|
|13||Fire, Fire, Fire Fire||3:05|
|14||Come, O Come My Life's Delight||2:12|
|15||To A Traveler
Clarinet – Alan R. Kay*Piano – Edmund NiemannViolin – Cyrus Stevens
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Recorded Anthology of American Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Recorded Anthology of American Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Malcolm Music, Inc.
- Published By – C. F. Peters
- Published By – Shawnee Press, Inc.
- Recorded At – Church Of The Holy Trinity, New York
- Recorded At – State University of New York at Purchase
- Pressed By – DADC – DIDX-022901
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Louis Mueller
- Composed By – Andrew Imbrie
- Design [Cover Design] – Bob Defrin
- Engineer – Adam Abeshouse (tracks: 4 to 15), Paul Zinman (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Ensemble – Parnassus
- Liner Notes – Anthony Korf
- Mastered By [Digital Mastering] – George Blood
- Producer – Adam Abeshouse (tracks: 12 to 14), Anthony Korf (tracks: 4 to 11, 15), George Rothman (tracks: 1 to 3)
NotesDream Sequence (publ. C. F. Peters)
Five Roethke Songs (publ. C. F. Peters)
To A Traveler (publ. Shawnee Press. © 1975 Malcolm Music, Inc.)
Dream Sequence recorded February 12, 1990 at Holy Trinity Church, NYC.
To A Traveler recorded September 24, 1993; Campion Songs recorded September 29, 1993; Three Piece Suite recorded March 14, 1994; and Five Roethke Songs recorded September 213, 1994; at SUNY Purchase, Purchase, NY.
Cover art: My Dance With a Demon . Painted bronze, 55" x 33" x 22". Courtesy of Helander Gallery, Palm Beach, FL.
℗ 1994 © 1994 Recorded Anthology of American Music, Inc.
Printed in USA
Made in USA
Packaging: standard jewel case with 8 page booklet
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 9322-80441-2 3
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-022901 1