- Style:Alternative Rock, Country Rock, Indie Rock
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1308 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1384 megabytes
- Size WMA version1799 megabytes
- Formats:FLAC AC3 APE ADX MPC AIFF AUD
Текст (слова) к песне 'Violent Femmes 3 - Album' исполнителя (композитора) Violent Femmes. На сайте может быть представлено несколько вариантов, проверьте соответствующий список. much I drink I still seem to stay sober It seems that no matter how young I am I seem to still feel older Three men are going to hell Thirty women are going to jail Jonah swore he swallowed the whale Thirty thirsty women Three hundred women in three hour Told me boy forget the flowers Christ told a man called Legion.
The fourth album finds the band in somewhat of a rut creatively. Fans of the band's early days will appreciate the slightly stripped-back acoustic production, but without much energy and less focus on teen angst, the album falls flat in most places. Only the single "Nightmares" and the confessional "See My Ships" leave any lasting impression.
Sigmund Snopek III. Baritone Saxophone. Violent Femmes "3" (1988) album.
Redirected from The Violent Femmes (album)). Violent Femmes is the debut album by Violent Femmes. Mostly recorded in July 1982, the album was released by Slash Records on vinyl and on cassette in April 13, 1983, and on CD in 1987 with two extra tracks "Ugly" and "Gimme the Car".
The Violent Femmes Collection Violent Femmes. Listen on Apple Music.
Violent Femmes are an American alternative rock band from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, initially active from 1980 to 1987 and again from 1988 to 2009. As of 2013, they are active again. The band has performed as a trio, including singer, guitarist and songwriter Gordon Gano, bassist Brian Ritchie, and three drummers: Victor DeLorenzo (1980–1993, 2002–2009 and 2013), Guy Hoffman (1993–2002) and Brian Viglione (2013–2016). The Violent Femmes have released eight studio albums and fifteen singles during the course of their career
|A2||Just Like My Father||1:42|
|A5||Fool In The Full Moon||4:26|
|A6||Nothing Worth Living For||4:22|
|B1||World We're Living In||5:16|
|B2||Outside The Palace||2:38|
|B4||Mother Of A Girl||2:42|
|B6||See My Ships||3:17|
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Distributed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Slash Records
- Copyright (c) – Slash Records
- Copyright (c) – Gorno Music
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Published By – Gorno Music
- Recorded At – Carriage House Studios
- Recorded At – Home Base, NYC
- Mastered At – Specialty Records Corporation
- Art Direction, Design – Hanson Graphic
- Baritone Saxophone – Peter Balestrieri
- Bass – Brian Ritchie
- Co-producer, Engineer – Warren A. Bruleigh*
- Drums – Victor DeLorenzo
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer, Carriage House] – Matt Lane
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer, Home Base] – Bill Smith
- Horns – The Horns Of Dilemma
- Keyboards – Sigmund Snopek III
- Management – Linda Clark And Associates
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Photography By – Raymond Kwan
- Producer – Violent Femmes
- Vocals, Guitar, Songwriter – Gordon Gano
NotesInner Sleeve with lyrics.
© 1988 Slash Records ℗ 1988 Slash Records, P.O. Box 48888, Los Angeles, CA 90048. Manufactured and distributed by Warner Bros. Records Inc., a Warner Communications Company.
Recorded at the Carriage House, Stamford, CT, except track B6 recorded at Home Base, NYC.
All songs © 1988 Gorno Music ASCAP
Almost identical to Violent Femmes - 3, but this edition was mastered at and pressed by Specialty Records Corporation.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-25819-1 2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, etched): 1-25819-A-SR1 SRC [Specialty Records Corporation logo] 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, etched): 1-25819-B-SR1 SRC [Specialty Records Corporation logo] 1-1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|9 25819 1, 1-25819||Violent Femmes||3 (LP, Album)||Slash, Slash||9 25819 1, 1-25819||US||1988|
|8573 81958 2||Violent Femmes||3 (CD, Album, RE)||London Records, Slash||8573 81958 2||Europe||1998|
|4-25819, 9 25819-4||Violent Femmes||3 (Cass, Album, AR,)||Slash, Warner Bros. Records||4-25819, 9 25819-4||US||1988|
|CDLIB 5158, D 38857||Violent Femmes||3 (CD, Album)||Liberation Records, Festival Records||CDLIB 5158, D 38857||Australia||1989|
|828 130-1||Violent Femmes||3 (LP, Album)||London Records, Slash||828 130-1||Spain||1988|