- Performer:Vladimir Tarasov
- Title:Atto III "Drumtheatre"
- Style:Free Jazz, Contemporary Jazz, Free Improvisation
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1665 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1904 megabytes
- Size WMA version1484 megabytes
- Formats:DMF MPC AHX XM MMF AUD AIFF
Atto III Drumtheatre is a jazz related improv/composition music album recording by VLADIMIR TARASOV released in 1989 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. A Atto III "Drumtheatre" 19:31 B Atto III "Drumtheatre" (Pabaiga) 16:38. Percussion, Drums, Horn, Electronics – Vladimir Tarasov. Мелодия – С60 28299 009 (USSR).
Shop 1 records for sale for album Atto iii drumtheatre by Tarasov Vladimir on CDandLP in Vinyl and CD format. All fields Artist Title Artist + Title Label Seller Item Select a specific format: All formats Album CD CD Album CD Single CD Maxi Vinyl records LP 7 inchs 7 inchs (SP) 7 inchs (EP) 12 inchs 78 rpm 10 inchs DVD VHS Tape Clothing T-Shirt Others. Tarasov vladimir atto III drumtheatre.
Vladimir Tarasov, former drummer and percussion player for the late, great Ganelin Trio, is no stranger to solo recordings. This one, recorded in 1987 in Vilnius, is an amalgam of taped sounds, live drums, horns, and a plethora of percussion instruments. What Tarasov offers his audience is not so much a concert of playing his knowledge of the instruments and devices he employs, but a concert of percussion, full of spectacle, sound, improvisation, dynamic, and drama.
The first ATTO by Vladimir Tarasov - the driving force of the world-famous asin trio - opens a series of the eight works composed and played by "a master of percussion ceremonies". Tarasov 'the marininist' creates his own acoustic landscape between the earth and the skies, the earth and the sea,. the metallic body of cymbals and drum's air column. ATTO I 'Something Has Happened Against the Marine Background'. ATTO III 'Drumtheatre'.
Atto III. Drumtheatre (сингл). Atto II. Monotypes (сингл). Atto I. Something Has Happened Against The Marine Background (сингл). Same As You. Аркадий Шилклопер. Owner Of A Lonely Horn.
Atto II: Drumtheatre.
|1||Atto III "Drumtheatre"||36:48|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sonore Records
- Copyright (c) – Sonore Records
- Pressed By – UEP
- Design [Cover] – G. Balionis*
- Engineer – Eugenijus Motiejūnas
- Liner Notes – Nick Dmitrijev*
- Percussion, Drums, Horn [Hunting], Electronics [Electronic Devices], Composed By, Liner Notes – Vladimir Tarasov
- Photography By [Photo] – Herbert Huber
- Producer [Produced By] – Peter Motovilov
NotesRecorded 1988, Vilnius
includes insert with liner notes in Russian
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: UL 94277
- SPARS Code: AAD
|С60 28299 009||Vladimir Tarasov||Atto III "Drumtheatre" (LP, Album)||Мелодия||С60 28299 009||USSR||1989|
|С60 28299 009||Vladimir Tarasov / Владимир Тарасов*||Vladimir Tarasov / Владимир Тарасов* - Atto III "Drumtheatre" (LP, Album)||Мелодия||С60 28299 009||USSR||1989|