- Title:The Compleat In Fidelytie
- Style:Field Recording, Special Effects, Technical, Comedy
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1169 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1128 megabytes
- Size WMA version1867 megabytes
- Formats:MP1 FLAC WAV AAC ASF MOD WMA
The Complete in Fidelytie. The Complete in Fidelytie. Smithsonian Records 1044.
The Complete In Fidelytie. Released by COOK RECORDS Jan 1956 6 Tracks. The Complete In Fidelytie is a English album released on Jan 1956. The Complete In Fidelytie Album has 6 songs sung by Cook Records Presents. Listen to all songs in high quality & download The Complete In Fidelytie songs on Gaana. attr("src", $('. de tp.
Artist: VariousDuration: Album. Various Artists - Complete in Fidelytie, Various. This is a comic demonstration of "Hi Fidelytie" that claims to be "the record to end all high Fidelytie records. In many cases the user will find it impossible to play,-but no matter; that is not necessarily unusual for hi fidelity. MSRP Previous priceEUR 3. 6. Genre: Sound Effects & Nature. Artist: VariousDuration: Album.
Label: Cook – 1044 Series: Sounds Of Our Time – Type: Vinyl, LP, Album Country: US Date of released: 1956 Category: Non-Music Style: Field Recording, Special Effects, Technical, Comedy. Album's title: The Compleat In Fidelytie.
The Compleat In Fidelytie. May 24, 2019 by Various. org/details/lp -fidelity dv 0 The boxid is supposed to be all RCA records, but this item is not.
|A1||Large Sounds: Jets, Steam Trains|
|A2||Medium-Sized Little Sounds: Baby, Phone|
|A3||Old Cylinder Recordings: Thunder March, He Goes To Church On Sunday|
|A4||Sounds You Never Expected To Meet: Mexican Firecrackers, 1893 Pump, 10,000 Hens, Early American Violinist|
|A5||Technical Section: Wide Range Distortion (Organ, Fly)|
|B1||Wind In The House, Wind In The Trees...|
- Manufactured By – Cook Laboratories
- Lead Vocals – Billy Murray (tracks: A3 [He Goes To Church On Sunday])
- Written-By – Sousa* (tracks: A3 [Thunder march])
NotesA collection of sound effects and noises. "Microfusion" recording and mastering process.
LP pressed on heavy translucent vinyl. There are reported color variations for this LP including dark purple and reddish brown.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side A/etched): COOK 1044A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side B/etched): COOK 1044B