- Style:Alternative Rock, Noise, Punk
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1489 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1416 megabytes
- Size WMA version1987 megabytes
- Formats:VQF AC3 ADX AU AIFF MP3 AUD
The Jesus Lizard : Lash,disco, crónica, tracklist, mp3, textos. Band Name The Jesus Lizard. Type EP. Data de aparición 1993. Labels Touch And Go Records Southern Records. Estilo MusicalExperimental Rock. Miembros poseen este álbum1.
Album by The Jesus Lizard.
A six song EP from the abrasive swollen-tongued genius of the Jesus Lizard, four of which are from live performances in 1990 and 1992. The two studio tracks, "Glamorous" and "Deaf as a Bat," are standard Lizard : tinny, precise, straight-out rock covered over with the insane, rough/twangy growl/scream/spit of David Yow. The live tracks, including the incessantly killer "Bloody Mary," do well to document the band's live prowess - complete with Yow 's sporadic ramblings and seething bite.
Down is an album by the Chicago band The Jesus Lizard. It was their last album for Touch and Go records and the last to be produced by Steve Albini. The song "Horse" was labeled as "Pony Beat" on set lists for live shows. David Wm. Sims plays an organ on the album version. A video was created for the song "Destroy Before Reading," featuring David Yow as simply a head in laboratory.
Liar (The Jesus Lizard album). Liar is the third studio album by American alternative rock band The Jesus Lizard, released in 1992 by Touch and Go Records.
|B||Deaf As A Bat||1:40|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Jesus Lizard
- Copyright (c) – Touch And Go Records
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – R-15546
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – R-15547
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – R-15550
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – R-15551
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Mastered By – Mr. Loder*
- Performer – David Wm. Sims*, David Yow, Duane Denison, Mac McNeilly
NotesRainbo Records test pressing.
only 2 of the 3 vinyl set have test pressings (?)
Mastered at Abbey Road Studios
A, B: Recorded in Chicago 05-1993
E, F: Live in London 05-1992
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side): R-15546 TG121 A1 DAMONT
- Matrix / Runout (B Side): R-15547 TG121 B1 DAMONT
- Matrix / Runout (E Side): R-15550 TG121 E-1 DAMONT
- Matrix / Runout (F Side): R-15551 TG121 F-1 DAMONT
|TG121||The Jesus Lizard||Lash (3x7", EP)||Touch And Go||TG121||US||1993|
|TG 121, TG121||The Jesus Lizard||Lash (Cass, Promo)||Touch And Go, Touch And Go||TG 121, TG121||UK||1993|
|TG121C||The Jesus Lizard||Lash (Cass)||Touch And Go||TG121C||US||1993|
|TG121CD||The Jesus Lizard||Lash (CD, EP)||Touch And Go||TG121CD||US||1993|
|TG121CD||The Jesus Lizard||Lash (CD, EP)||Touch And Go||TG121CD||Europe||1993|