- Style:Post-Hardcore, Alternative Rock
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1314 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1581 megabytes
- Size WMA version1310 megabytes
- Formats:VQF AA AC3 MOD MP1 ADX VOC
Album · 2013 · 12 Songs. More By Sleeping With Sirens. See All. If You Were a Movie, This Would Be Your Soundtrack - EP.
Feel is the third studio album by American post-hardcore band Sleeping with Sirens. The album was released on June 4, 2013. The first single, "Low", was released on April 23, 2013. The second single, "Alone", featuring rapper MGK, was released on May 21, 2013. The album debuted at number 3 on the US Billboard 200 chart, selling around 60,000 copies in its first week, making the album one of the highest charting post-hardcore albums of all time. It has sold 180,000 copies in the US as of March 2015. The album also debuted at number 36 on UK Albums Chart and number 14 on Australian Albums Chart
Sleeping With Sirens - Feel (Album Stream). 5 years ago 5 years ago. rock. Sleeping With Sirens - Feel. 4. Sleeping With Sirens - Alone (Feat. 5. Sleeping With Sirens - I'll Take You There (Feat.
Sleeping With Sirens. This song is about the singer of the band overcoming society. And I feel I feel so alive again Yeah, oh I feel I feel so alive again. I used to be a ghost Floating aimlessly So they couldn't see What I think hurts the most I felt like it made me, hate me But I won't apologize for being different I can be who I am, and yeah I felt so dead inside But now I feel so alive, for the first time.
Ultimately, Feel, the fourth studio album from Sleeping With Sirens, does ‘feel’ good, if not ‘exceptionally’ great. One thing that is appreciated from artists is moxie. Moxie’ can also be polarizing, but even so, it definitely makes following a band or a solo artist more exciting. Post-hardcore band Sleeping With Sirens definitely possess that feisty edginess, or better yet ‘they have balls’. Frontman Kellin Quinn does for sure, exhibiting one of the more fascinating and flexible voices I’ve heard in some time
Band Name Sleeping With Sirens. Erscheinungsdatum 04 Juni 2013. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen0.
The lion and the wolf old gods and the new Battle of the bastards trying to break through A back and forth pendulum we can't seem to stop Ticking like a metronome can't kill the clock Somedays I feel like we're just symptoms of a system Black hole, no hope, psycho syndrome! Hey! Feels like we're caged animals looking for the antidote To break the chains they put us in Yeah you can call it cynical maybe I'm just miserable but there's n o way I'm giving in To their lies, I’m gonna fight and put it all on the line tonight So light the gas with some matches Lets.
Madness is the fourth studio album by American rock band Sleeping with Sirens. The album was released on March 13, 2015 through Epitaph Records. The entire album was self-produced by Sleeping with Sirens with John Feldmann. The album is the band's first release following their departure from Rise Records in 2014. It's also the first record to feature guitarist Nick Martin (Cinematic Sunrise) who replaced former guitarist Jesse Lawson.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Here We Go||3:14|
Written-By, Featuring – MGK*
|A5||I'll Take You There
Featuring – Shayley Bourget
|A6||The Best There Ever Was
Featuring – Fronz*
Written-By, Featuring – Matty Mullins
|B4||These Things I've Done
Written-By – Cameron Mizell
Written-By – Cameron Mizell
Written-By – Cameron Mizell
- Copyright (c) – Rise Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rise Records Inc.
- Published By – Bostwick Music Factory
- Published By – Gabe Barham Songs
- Published By – JDean Music
- Published By – JLawson Music
- Published By – JFowler Music
- Published By – For Casie Publishing LLC
- Published By – Memphis May Fire Music
- Published By – Chango Music
- Produced At – Chango Studios
- Engineered At – Chango Studios
- Mixed At – Sonic Debris Studios
- A&R – Craig Ericson, Sean Heydorn
- Art Direction, Design – Ryan Clark
- Booking [UK/Europe] – Tom Taaffe
- Booking [Worldwide Excluding UK/Europe] – Dave Shapiro
- Engineer [Assistant] – Alex Prieto
- Guest, Vocals – Fronz* (tracks: A6 (Uncredited)), Matty Mullins (tracks: B2), Shayley Bourget (tracks: A5)
- Legal – Jeff Leven
- Management – John Youngman, Mark Mercado
- Management [Business Management] – Caleb See, Jason Childress
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Dan Korneff
- Performer [Sleeping With Sirens] – Gabe Barham, Jack Fowler , Jesse Lawson, Justin Hills, Kellin Quinn
- Producer, Engineer – Cameron Mizell
- Programmed By [Additional] – Earl Halasan, Shawn Christmas
- Vocals, Guest – MGK* (tracks: A4)
- Written-By [All Songs Written By] – Sleeping With Sirens
NotesMGK appears courtesy of EST 19XX/Bad Boy/Interscope Records.
Management for Fly South Music Group.
Worldwide booking excluding UK/Europe for The Agency Group.
UK/Europe booking for The Agency Group.
Business Management at Curo Financial Management.
Legal for Davis, Shapiro & Lewit, LLP.
Art Direction & Design for Invisible Creature, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 50537 00479 4
|Rise 197-2||Sleeping With Sirens||Feel (CD, Album)||Rise Records||Rise 197-2||US||2013|
|Rise 197-1||Sleeping With Sirens||Feel (LP, Album, Ltd, Red)||Rise Records||Rise 197-1||US||2013|
|Rise 197-2||Sleeping With Sirens||Feel (LP, Album, Ora)||Rise Records||Rise 197-2||US||2013|
|RISE197-2||Sleeping With Sirens||Feel (LP, Whi + CD)||Rise Records||RISE197-2||UK||2013|
|Rise 197-1||Sleeping With Sirens||Feel (LP, Ltd, Red + CD)||Rise Records||Rise 197-1||US||2013|