- Title:Pulse Of The Underground
- Style:Thrash, Death Metal, Grindcore, Doom Metal
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1549 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1115 megabytes
- Size WMA version1449 megabytes
- Formats:VOC AHX AA VQF MPC DXD ADX
1 –Out For Blood Punishable By Death. 2 –Out For Blood Corporate Cockmaster. 3 –Out For Blood Iron Lung. Tracks 4 to 6 recorded and mixed at Hairy Breakfast Productions. com - Organ - 0773 Mastering SID Code: IFPI WA76.
Out for Blood discography (all). lt; Pulse of the Underground (2005).
Band Name Organ (USA). Data de aparición 2003. Labels Self-Released. Estilo MusicalThrash Metal. Miembros poseen este álbum0.
Listen free to medika – Paid In Blood, Underground. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Do you know what kind of music this is? Tag this album.
Sound of the Underground (album). It was released in Ireland on 23 May 2003, in the United Kingdom and Europe on 26 May 2003, and reissued on 17 November 2003 through Polydor.
The eleven pulse-pounding tunes on Blood In Blood Out are among EXODUS’ best, signaling a rebirth as much as an evolution. Salt The Wound’ is slightly slower but equally fierce, with a contagious refrain that’s sure to be a future crowd shout-along as powerful as the one in the band’s classic ‘Bonded By Blood. Adding significantly to the tone and attitude of the album is Souza, who sang with EXODUS from 1986 to 1992, and again between 2002 and 2004. Souza replaced Rob Dukes, who left after nine years with the band. It was the hardest thing this band has ever had to do in our lives, Holt says.
Blood in Blood out" is Exodus' 10th studio album and, Coincidence or not, has a lot in common musically with their last album with Souza, "Tempo of the damned". Where as the Exhibit albums experimented with progressive elements this album and tempo both focus more so on full force thrash, however this release still contains some of the progressive changes found on the bands last two releases, just to a lesser extent. The album starts off with the track Black 13 which features a one minute intro by Hip Hop producer "Dan the Automator"
Strive To Survive (CD, Album). Released Power Productions, Existence Of Hate Records.
The Velvet Underground matched their ambition on their debut album with Heroin, but Sister Ray, White Light/White Heat’s epic finale, catalogues each member’s musicianship, fleshing out their raw sensibilities and then stretching them out to a point of no return. With no overdubs on the production, the group revolutionised rock music through the pure onslaught of their playing. Reed and Morrison laid down guitars with serrated feedback, Cale stuck his organ through a guitar amplifier, and Mo Tucker pounded a beat like she was knocking on a chamber door. By the time the Velvet Underground recorded their self-titled album, they seemed to have pushed rock to its ultimate boundaries.
|1||–Out For Blood||Punishable By Death|
|2||–Out For Blood||Corporate Cockmaster|
|3||–Out For Blood||Iron Lung|
|4||–Organ||The Ultimate Front|
- Copyright (c) – Out For Blood
- Copyright (c) – Organ
- Recorded At – Sable Rose Studios
- Mixed At – Sable Rose Studios
- Recorded At – Hairy Breakfast Productions
- Mixed At – Hairy Breakfast Productions
- Pressed By – DGR Inc. – 0773
- Pressed By – www.dgrinc.com – 0773
- Artwork [Cover & Booklet Artwork] – Andrew Barraclough
- Bass – JD* (tracks: 1 to 3), James* (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Composed By – Out For Blood (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Composed By, Written-By – Organ (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Drums – Glenn* (tracks: 4 to 6), Giles* (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Guitar – Ed* (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Guitar, Vocals – Gary* (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Mastered By – James Murphy
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Andy Faulkner (tracks: 1 to 3), Eyal Levi (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Vocals – Andy* (tracks: 1 to 3)
NotesTracks 1 to 3 recorded and mixed at Sable Rose Studios, Coventry, UK.
Tracks 4 to 6 recorded and mixed at Hairy Breakfast Productions.
© 2005 Out For Blood & Organ.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 27166 10732 5
- Matrix / Runout: www.dgrinc.com - Organ - 0773
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI WA76