- Title:Omni Instrumentals
- Style:Alternative Rock, Indie Rock
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1835 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1869 megabytes
- Size WMA version1204 megabytes
- Formats:ADX MP2 MP4 TTA MP3 MP1 VQF
Minus the Bear : Omni,álbum, crítica, lista de pistas, mp3, letras. Data de lançamento Maio 2010. Labels Dangerbird Records. Estilo de MúsicaIndie Rock. Membros têm este álbum0.
Minus the Bear fills that gap. And Omni is the main reason. Omni is different from their other albums. Instead of heavily relying on their guitarist’s very complex playing style like their previous albums, this new album is more electronic, with synths having a bigger role than ever for MTB. An example of a synth heavy song is the first track, My Time. This was the first Minus the Bear song that I heard, and it greeted me with a groove that is easily likeable. It is a song about, wel. ex.
KBPS stands for kilobits per second and the number of KBPS represents the audio quality of the MP3s. Here's the range of quality: 128 kbps good, 192 kbps great, 256 kbps awesome and 320 kbps perfect. Infinity Overhead 2012.
On Omni, drum machines accompany live drums, and the intricately tapped guitar lines are accented, and sometimes out and out replaced, by winding synths. The effect is an even more relaxed and breezy Minus the Bear than listeners might be used to. Regardless of the instrumentation used, the band displays the same casual confidence that made Menos el Oso so easy to like.
Minus The Bear take it a bit easier. Not that that stops them from evolving or making great music, mind. Released: May 4, 2010 Release type: Album Genre: indie rock, alternative rock Label: Dangerbird Records Number Of Tracks: 10 Minus The Bear take it a bit easier.
|4||Hold Me Down|
|7||Into The Mirror|
|9||Dayglow Vista Rd|
|10||Fooled By The Night|
- Published By – Songs Music Publishing – none
- A&R [Dangerbird] – Jeff Castelaz, Peter Walker
- Art Direction, Design – Jordan Butcher
- Bass – Cory Murchy
- Booking – Craig Mogil, Ron Opaleski
- Drums – Erin Tate
- Edited By [Track Editor] – Lars Fox
- Engineer [Assistant] – Eric Corson, Jay Follette
- Guitar – David Knudson
- Keyboards, Vocals, Recorded By [Additional] – Alex Rose
- Legal – Lisa Socransky
- Lyrics By [Additional] – Alex Rose (tracks: 6, 8)
- Mastered By – Emily Lazar, Joe Laporta
- Photography By [Band] – David Belisle
- Producer, Mixed By – Joe Chiccarelli
- Producer, Music By – Minus The Bear
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Jonny Mendoza
- Technician [Additional Drum] – Phil Petrocelli
- Technician [Drum] – Gregg Keplinger
- Technician [Guitar] – John Stephan
- Technician [Keyboard] – Kurt Bujack
- Vocals [Additional] – Rachel Flotard (tracks: 7)
- Vocals, Guitar, Recorded By [Additional], Lyrics By – Jake Snider
NotesSongs Music Publishing 10-track CDr housed in a company-branded, green Digipak with custom info sticker and disc label. FOCUS TRACKS ARE HIGHLIGHTED (in yellow highlighter on cover): 1. My Time, 2. Secret Country, 7. Into The Mirror. Promotional use only – Do not copy or sell.
|DGB042||Minus The Bear||Omni (CD, Album)||Dangerbird Records||DGB042||US||2010|
|DGB0042V||Minus The Bear||Omni (2xLP, Album)||Dangerbird Records||DGB0042V||US||2010|
|DGB0042V||Minus The Bear||Omni (LP, Blu + LP, Gre + Album, Dlx, RP)||Dangerbird Records||DGB0042V||US||2010|
|COOPR232||Minus The Bear||Omni (CD, Album)||V2 Records||COOPR232||UK||2010|
|VVR745965||Minus The Bear||Omni (CD, Album)||Cooperative Music||VVR745965||Europe||2010|