- Title:BEstand 88
- Style:Alternative Rock, New Wave, Jazz-Rock, Pop Rock, Indie Rock
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1646 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1494 megabytes
- Size WMA version1521 megabytes
- Formats:APE AC3 AU DXD TTA APE WMA
BEstand 88 (LP, TP). Black Cat. BCLP 8888.
A State Of Trance Classics, Vol. 10. 4, 96. Various. Месяц релиза - любой - January February March April May June July August September October November December.
Rocket 88 is an album recorded live in Germany in 1981 by the boogie-woogie band Rocket 88. The band had a casual line-up, and d-member Ian Stewart in his liner notes makes reference to the other "permanent" band-members who were not present for that particular recording. Although it is rumoured that there are numerous bootleg live takes from other concerts, it is the band's only officially released album. It was recorded using the Rolling Stones Mobile Studio.
XO’s 88GLAM deliver their self-titled debut project. Stream, listen or download new album 88GLAM – 88GLAM below. DOWNLOAD 88GLAM – 88GLAM (Album.
Experimental Rock 88Kasyo Junrei. Band Name 88Kasyo Junrei.
This full The 88 discography is alphabetical, however. This full The 88 discography is alphabetical, however you can sort The 88 album list by any column. Note that this complete list of The 88 releases is based on official releases and does not always include promotional-only discs, although they are listed when we have data on them. This list features items like Over and Over and Kind of Light Use this list to build your own just like it that fits your opinions of where everything should be ranked. 1. This Must Be Love The 88. 2. The 88 The 88. 3. Kind of Light The 88. 4. Over and Over The 88.
The 88. The 88. Released 2010. Show all albums by The 88. Home.
Artist: Legion 88 Album: The Best O. .E (03:32) 08-La Race des Seigneurs (02:03) 09-Violence Nocturne (02:41) 10-Léon Degrelle (04:08) 11-Enfin Levé (03:15).
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Hurban*, Phon Roll
|A2||–11 Up*||I Don't Know Her Name
Recorded By – Beat AntoniettiWritten-By – Anthony Neidhart
|A3||–The Mod-On||Rain Rain Rain
Recorded By – Fauxpas*Written-By – The Mod-On
|A4||–Züri West||Pushed Around
Recorded By – Ron KurzWritten-By – Moon Martin
|A5||–Ugli Bluz Viniled*||Ögl Stomp
Mixed By – Baumberger*Recorded By – Lange*Remix – Perrot*Written-By – Ugli Bluz*
Written-By – Housi Wittlin
|B7||–Das Atomic Darmflora Quintett*||Italiani
Written-By – Jürg Hofer*
|B8||–The Zoo||Too Much Law
Written-By – Grünig*, Fuchs*
|B9||–Ex-Cuse||Who Are The Ones?
Written-By – P. Fankhauser*
|B10||–Micro Kids||Kind Of Love
Recorded By – R. Perrot*Written-By – Barthe*, Felder*
- Bass Guitar – Christiane Schmid (tracks: A2), Joel Kaiser (tracks: A5), Gerber* (tracks: A4), Michael Herzig (tracks: A3), Pesche Grünig (tracks: B8), Peter Schmid (tracks: B10), Hafner* (tracks: A1)
- Bass Guitar, Vocals – Hanspeter Schmidt (tracks: B9)
- Co-producer [Kollektivrat] – Kuno Lauener
- Coordinator – Stefan (Der) Mischler*
- Design [Grafische Gestaltung] – Lukáš Machata
- Drums – Andi Hug (tracks: A5), Dieter Vogel (tracks: A2), Electric Sangria (tracks: B7), Greg Luginbühl (tracks: A3), Kaspar Würgler (tracks: B9), Silfverberg* (tracks: A4), Säm Mumenthaler* (tracks: A1), Simu Berger* (tracks: B8)
- Drums, Vocals – Thomas Wälti (tracks: B10)
- Electric Bass – Fuckleberry Gin (tracks: B7)
- Electric Guitar – Frank Grappa (tracks: B7), Spirmo Spumante (tracks: B7)
- Executive-Producer [Black Cat] – Higi Heilinger
- Guitar – Fehlmann* (tracks: A4), Siebenthal* (tracks: A4)
- Guitar [7-ender] – Stewi Lee Aebersold* (tracks: A1)
- Guitar, Vocals – Anthony Neidhart (tracks: A2), Housi Wittlin (tracks: B6), Huri Hurban (tracks: A1), Kuno Lauener (tracks: A4), Peter Fankhauser (tracks: B9), Peter Gilgen (tracks: A3), Philippe Barthe (tracks: B10), Roli Fuchs (tracks: B8), Sascha Tadic (tracks: A3)
- Guitar, Voice [Geschrei] – Lukáš Machata (tracks: A5)
- Keyboards – Simone De Angelis (tracks: A3)
- Keyboards, Percussion [Blech] – Christian Brantschen (tracks: A5)
- Keyboards, Vocals – Cuno Vollenweider (tracks: A2), Raffaela Felder (tracks: B10)
- Mastered By – R. SO.*
- Mixed By [Mischpult] – Streit* (tracks: A4)
- Other [Hund, Joke Credit] – Black Cat
- Other [Vertrieb] – Rolf Widmer
- Producer [Initiator] – Sleepi Dan*
- Recorded By – Schweinepriester Dr. Schmidt* (tracks: A1, B6 to B8)
- Saxophone – Andreas Heutschi (tracks: A2), Christian Germann (tracks: A5), Res Spycher (tracks: A2)
- Trombone – Viktor Ruch (tracks: A2)
- Trombone, Voice [Geschrei] – Sleepi Dan* (tracks: A5)
- Trumpet – Tinu Schneider (tracks: A5)
- Vocals, Other [Dance] – Amor Martini (tracks: B7)
NotesDie Szene lebt. Trotz BEamten. Trotz BEstimmungen. Zeit für eine BEstandesaufnahme. Mit bisher unveröffentlichtem Material. Der Kauf ist BEdingung. Die Auswahl BEschränkt. Die Folgen BEabsichtigt.
Skyline Studio [A2]
Artag Studio [A3]
Power Play [A4]
Im Estrich der Karl Kaufmann AG [A5, credit roles uncredited]
Satellite Studio Thun [B9]
★ Aufgenommen im Schweinesoundstudio zu Luzern. [A1, B6 to B8]
Alle Aufnahmen entstanden im Sommer 1988
BCCD 8888 [CD catalog# on back cover]
Die Reihenfolge ist unBEdeutend [“The order is irrelevant”]
Turicaphon AG [+ address]
Not for sale!
Bitte vor Pressfreigabe auch Richtigkeit der Gravur (Bestell-Nr., Seitenbezeichnung) Sowie Titelfolge prüfen.
Datum: … 7. Sep. 1988 [date stamp]
Standard test pressing center labels by Turicaphon AG.
Tracks A1, B6 to B8 recorded at Schweinesound Studio, Lucerne.
All tracks recorded in summer 1988.
Uncredited: track A5 recorded June 27–28, 1987.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A): BCLP 8888 A R. SO. Swiss Made
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B): BCLP 8888 B R. SO. Swiss Made
- Rights Society: none
|BCCD 8888||Various||BEstand 88 (CD)||Black Cat||BCCD 8888||Switzerland||1988|
|BCLP 8888||Various||BEstand 88 (LP)||Black Cat||BCLP 8888||Switzerland||1988|