Finesse (LP, Album). Finesse (LP, Album, Promo). Finesse (LP, Album, RE).
JOHN KLEMMER - Finesse. Filed under Jazz Related Pop/Art Song/Folk By JOHN KLEMMER.
John Klemmer (born July 3, 1946) is an American saxophonist, composer, songwriter, and arranger. He was born in Chicago, Illinois, and began playing guitar at the age of 5 and alto saxophone at the age of 11. His other early interests included graphics and visual art, writing, dance, puppetry, painting, sculpting, and poetry
Finesse features John Klemmer's saxophone and his trademark Echoplex (debuted so wonderfully on 1978's Cry. Finesse was released in 1983 and places the saxophonist in the company of bassist Bob Magnusson, keyboardist Russell Ferrante, drummer Ron McCurdy, and percussionist Steve Forman. This is pop-jazz with real style and emotion in the light airy grooves. Check the title track with its sensual, sweet lyricism, or the sheer crystalline beauty of "Heart.
Artist: John Klemmer Album: Finesse, Magnificent Madness Genre: Smooth Jazz Label: Wounded Bird Records Released: 2005 Quality: FLAC (tracks+. cue) Tracklist: Finesse. The Greatest Love of All.
John Klemmer - Finesse 04:00. John Klemmer - Sometimes 05:29. John Klemmer - Beloved 06:13. John Klemmer - But Are You Beautiful Inside? 03:39. John Klemmer - The Greatest Love Of All 03:02. John Klemmer - Man & Woman 04:35. John Klemmer - Heart 04:22. Magnificent Madness - John Klemmer.
John Klemmer - Finesse-Magnificent Madness /08 - But Are You Beautiful Inside - John Klemmer. John Klemmer - Finesse-Magnificent Madness /15 - Lifesong - John Klemmer. John Klemmer - Finesse-Magnificent Madness /John Klemmer - Finesse-Magnificent Madness. John Klemmer - Finesse-Magnificent Madness /10 - Heart (Summer Song) - John Klemmer.
|A2||Man & Woman|
|A4||The Greatest Love Of All|
|B2||The Sun, The Moon And The Stars|
|B4||But Are You Beautiful Inside?|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Copyright (c) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Licensed From – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Manufactured By – Warner-Pioneer Corporation – P-11323
- Distributed By – Nautilus Recordings
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Pressed By – KM Records Inc.
- Published By – Remohj Music
- Published By – David Batteau Music
- Bass – Bob Magnusson
- Design, Art Direction [Adarts West] – Jerry Scott
- Design, Art Direction [Nautilus Recordings] – Baxter Boyington
- Drums – Roy McCurdy
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – David Cole
- Engineer [Electronics Engineer] – Mitchell Tanenbaum
- Engineer, Mastered By [Direct To Disc Supervising Mastering Engineer] – Bruce Leek
- Engineer, Mastered By [Disc Mastering Engineer] – Gene Thompson, Wally Traugott
- Engineer, Recorded By [Recording Engineer] – Warren Dewey
- Executive-Producer – Gary Borman, Jerry Luby
- Keyboards – Russell Ferrante
- Liner Notes – Stephen R. Krauss
- Percussion – Steve Foreman*
- Photography By [Back] – Charles W. Bush*
- Photography By [Front] – Norman Seeff
- Photography By [Inside] – Bob Seidemann
- Technician [Plating, Km Matrix] – Rick Goldman
- Technician [Pressing, Km Records] – Mike Malan
- Tenor Saxophone, Producer, Composed By, Arranged By – John Klemmer
NotesPromo/ Not For Sale. '非売品・見本盤' printed on both labels.
|NR22||John Klemmer||Finesse (LP, Album)||Nautilus Recordings||NR22||US||1981|
|60197, 9 60197-1||John Klemmer||Finesse (LP, Album, RE)||Elektra Musician, Elektra Musician||60197, 9 60197-1||US||1983|
|E1 60197||John Klemmer||Finesse (LP, Album, Promo)||Elektra Musician||E1 60197||US||1983|
|960 197-1||John Klemmer||Finesse (LP, Album, RE)||Elektra||960 197-1||Germany||1983|
|96.0197-1||John Klemmer||Finesse (LP, Album, RE)||Elektra Musician||96.0197-1||Germany||1983|